Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks nice but man what a useless EX. I was looking at the pics and just couldn't figure out what it was for 5mins.

Seems like SS gets less flack when they offer no exclusive, like the Batman Returns Catwoman, than when they offer an exclusive that a "consensus" finds lacking.

just want to say your avatar pic is just perfect.

Agreed! The EX is not anything special.

This statue, however, is full on gorgeous! I'm in!

Re: Black Canary Premium Format Figure

There's really nothing here that offers anything specific to any uniqueness of the character.
I would argue even the "shhhh..." attitude, while apparently very well rendered, could be retro-fitted to just about any other female character in this pose with the same result.
For example, just change the right arm and hand from being on the hip, to holding a top hat out, and you've got Zatanna shushing the crowd for dramatic effect before something pops out of the hat.

Except that it means something completely different in the context of who is doing the shushing.

There was a pretty great Birds of Prey arc with the two of them.

Storyline in summary of the arc?

In general, It appears all he did was train her to fight, like he did many others. He has no wow factor [to me anyway] and is a lower tier character than BC.

Well I like it. Though I think a swap-out portrait should be mandatory for 1/4 scale statues these days.

I'm not fussed about the price, I hear people complaining about P/F going over $400 now, but then I'm on facebook groups where people don't think twice about dropping $1k on XM pieces which are the same scale with no mixed media.

Well I like it. Though I think a swap-out portrait should be mandatory for 1/4 scale statues these days.

I'm not fussed about the price, I hear people complaining about P/F going over $400 now, but then I'm on facebook groups where people don't think twice about dropping $1k on XM pieces which are the same scale with no mixed media.

Why didn't they think of a swap out masked head. For $450, I don't think that's asking for much.

Back