Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some rear-end on her. :lol I'm waiting for the EXC to be sold out so I can get a reg with free shipping. Right now even with that perfect back-side, it's a poor seller cause you don't get much for $450.

Sideshow got back to me in record time and they skipped offering me a credit--just sent me a return shipping label for a full replacement. :rock

Great pics! That's gotta be Sideshows best rear they've ever done.

Thanks!

I know right? I'd be displaying her backwards half the time lol.

That is some rear-end on her. :lol I'm waiting for the EXC to be sold out so I can get a reg with free shipping. Right now even with that perfect back-side, it's a poor seller cause you don't get much for $450.

Without a doubt ...I agree with you guys! Black Canary is no slouch in the rear-end department.

My BC finally showed up, and I have to say she's a lot more stunning in person than I thought she would be. Her stance is deliberately in-your-face for sure, but I think it works really well, and gives the piece some great dynamic presence... it doesn't hurt that I got a flawless copy, and her eyes are especially well done, with a translucent finish that really sets them off. Overall I love her, and am really glad to have her in my collection. Pics below, with bonus Batgirl...

And yes, she rocks a world-class differential :)

SSBC 1 sm.jpg

SSBC 2 sm.jpg

SSBC 3 sm.jpg

SSBC 4 sm.jpg

SSBC 5 sm.jpg

SSBC 6 sm.jpg

SSBC 7 sm.jpg

SSBC 8 sm.jpg

She looks good from straight on, but from the side shot, that leg is messed up.... The only way a human leg looks like that is if it was broken. SS needs to take up an anatomy class.

This photo made me realize how much more I'd prefer Batgirl if she were looking to her right. I had ambitions to pose her with other PFs, but she always looked like she was throwing shade. She's basically dissing BC right now.:lol

lol yes - Batgirl just wants that sweet jacket haha :D

This is leading the way for me right now as my next statue. Mainly because the base doesn't take up much space and EX's are still in stock and don't have to wait a year to receive it unlike pre-orders. I'm sure it can fit inside a Besta square with a Harley PF and Joker PF right?

This is leading the way for me right now as my next statue. Mainly because the base doesn't take up much space and EX's are still in stock and don't have to wait a year to receive it unlike pre-orders. I'm sure it can fit inside a Besta square with a Harley PF and Joker PF right?

The BC base is only an inch wider than Batgirl's, so you should be in good shape with the Besta.

Received my Black Canary PF yesterday and it did turn out much better than I had hoped. Really glad I decided to order this one. It's simple and sexy.

I have been waiting for double rewards or free shipping. The EX is not really a must for me ... and I do feel that this will eventually have one of those special offerings. I am trying to be patient :gah:

My BC finally showed up, and I have to say she's a lot more stunning in person than I thought she would be. Her stance is deliberately in-your-face for sure, but I think it works really well, and gives the piece some great dynamic presence... it doesn't hurt that I got a flawless copy, and her eyes are especially well done, with a translucent finish that really sets them off. Overall I love her, and am really glad to have her in my collection. Pics below, with bonus Batgirl...

And yes, she rocks a world-class differential :)

View attachment 353209

View attachment 353210

View attachment 353211

View attachment 353212

View attachment 353213

View attachment 353214

View attachment 353215

View attachment 353216

killer photo's dd.Damn' the net stockings look like they turned out perfect.She looks great from behind too.Beautiful piece,Congrats.

Last edited:
killer photo's dd.Damn' the net stockings look like they turned out perfect.She looks great from behind too.Beautiful piece,Congrats.

Thank you marvinmyles! Yeah, I was worried that the stockings would just be a disaster waiting to happen, but at least on my piece they're dead-on perfect :) Again, I'm just really happy to have her!

Back