Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a huge BC fan but, seeing this on Sideshow Live yesterday really impressed me. It looks great!

It does. I'm definitely thinking of picking it up but I'm in no hurry. The EX isn't anything special at all for me and there are gonna be a lot of REGs available for a long while.

I agree that it looks great in all aspects except for that head sculpt. [emoji53] I was really wanting this one but simply wouldn't have been happy with it. It isn't even close to the face in the art print or I'd have loved it. The EX piece is cool on this one though!

Sent from my SM-C115W using Tapatalk

I agree that it looks great in all aspects except for that head sculpt. [emoji53] I was really wanting this one but simply wouldn't have been happy with it. It isn't even close to the face in the art print or I'd have loved it. The EX piece is cool on this one though!

Sent from my SM-C115W using Tapatalk

I personally think her face looks fantastic. However, I may have been distracted by all that T&A! :lol

Meet this masterpiece sculpted by Pablo Viggiano!

IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1649.jpg
IMG_1650.jpg
IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1648.JPG
IMG_1653.jpg

This is a low stock item now so I bought mine with a $20 discount code. Really wish it had free shipping but I guess it was a good consistent seller for SS so no freebies on this bad girl. I could not see myself not getting her cause she reminds me alot of Sarah Lance from Arrow/DC's Legends of tomorrow.

I can't wait to get that hot blond in my collection. I already have the hand-signed artgerm print to go with her. At first Supergirl PF was my reigning hot blond, but I think the Black Canary tops her. Lol. :lol

Thanks for the heads up, i'd been putting it off, went ahead and picked her up as well.

No prob! I was undecided for a long time on which PF I wanted to purchase, but all of the good reviews and the use of mix media on this one sold me on it. I also like that its based on Lau's artwork. The art print is also Low Stock Remaining.

Just got mine in the mail today! She looks great, but I noticed a small gap from her heel to the base. Does anyone else’s statue have this or should I contact Sideshow?

62959c90e0622f1940b78c70aaf6b3ab.jpg

e9aa7a75900e5000ed3963670b39c591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in the mail today! She looks great, but I noticed a small gap from her heel to the base. Does anyone else’s statue have this or should I contact Sideshow?

62959c90e0622f1940b78c70aaf6b3ab.jpg

e9aa7a75900e5000ed3963670b39c591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same thing. I contacted Sideshow and they told me that it's unfortunately standard.

I ultimately ended up returning it. It was just too wobbly for me. The gap issue appears to be a design flaw. I did contact Sideshow and they said it was standard with this PF. I'm disappointed, but it is what it is.

Back