Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b8b6c5f72d2e02c29682aba801aba77.jpg

:thud:

hqdefault.jpg

I'd totally order this one if I had the space, but I've got space reserved for some upcoming 1/3 Prime 1 statues :(

In honor of having PO'd this amazing piece (and her fantastic differential), here's my favorite BC cosplay (also with fantastic differential) - photo by me :)

caged bird.jpg

1000piece was a little more than I expected.So probably 3000total ES,too much for her.

Batgirl was 1500, sold out everywhere. Power Girl was 1250, sold out everywhere. 1000 for Canary makes her the lowest yet. Not sure why such a foul call on it. I'd mark Canary as more popular than Power Girl, and the ES is still lower. Either way, I don't really care, since I plan to get her as well as Huntress.

Batgirl was 1500, sold out everywhere. Power Girl was 1250, sold out everywhere. 1000 for Canary makes her the lowest yet. Not sure why such a foul call on it. I'd mark Canary as more popular than Power Girl, and the ES is still lower. Either way, I don't really care, since I plan to get her as well as Huntress.

It's an indication of how popular the ladies are. The EX on the BvS Batman PF is only 500.

Back