Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

Why is Ben wearing the scarlet letter? :confused:

because Kenobi got around, if you know what I mean. :naughty

Or its a for AWESOME!!!

or A for ALEC!!!!!

Re: Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

Batty said:
Why is Ben wearing the scarlet letter? :confused:

Prolly a Alabama fan. Sucks for him :lol

SS will unleash ESB Vader!

Darth Loki said:
Or what?

You gonna throw a hissy fit and cancell all your pre-orders?

I admit that last year's bomb shell we be tough to beat, but you can bet they have something special lined up for SDCC.

Yeah I am, actually. Is this how you got 7000 posts? :rotfl

Darth Loki said:
Or what?

You gonna throw a hissy fit and cancell all your pre-orders?

I admit that last year's bomb shell we be tough to beat, but you can bet they have something special lined up for SDCC.

Is this coming from the same guy who posted the "Sideshow should be ashamed of themselves" thread :lol

iansilv said:
Yeah I am, actually. Is this how you got 7000 posts? :rotfl

I could have a lot more if all I did was whine and complain about what I want :monkey2

Darth Loki said:
I could have a lot more if all I did was whine and complain about what I want :monkey2
aheam....see my above post :monkey3

Just razzing you man.

EVILFACE said:
Prolly a Alabama fan. Sucks for him :lol

SS will unleash ESB Vader!

"An" Alabama fan to be correct.

Roll Tide bitc#S!

:)

I don't know if anyone caught this in the newsletter:

True to Sideshow style, online participants of CIV will not be left out! We will have multiple web cams broadcasting live images of the crowds and collectibles, new product previews, special Star Wars themed Production Blog and Ask Sideshow entries, photo galleries updated daily from the booth, cool contests, new Second Chance opportunities, and more.

Looks like we can expect some new items premiered at CIV.

Hey Viper, check out my friend's Qymaen costume (which will make its debut next week at CIV):

l_f1ca406961e63f1a862f52c41a1fc418.jpg

BobbleHeads...:D

Darth Loki said:
Considering the buzz created by Jabba last year, that would be quite a feat. I can't even think what they could do that would make Jabba seem just 'eh.

I agree... I doubt whatever they announce will make Jabba seem common. Unless its a Rancor.

The Emperor's Throne Room has possibilities, but it would have to be huge, HUGE, to overshadow Jabba.

Who says it has to be one single announcementlike Jabba. It could be 2-3 figures that does it.

jlcmsu said:
Who says it has to be one single announcementlike Jabba. It could be 2-3 figures that does it.

OK--- ANH time...

Obi-Wan (that ol' rascally hermit)
Luke Skywalker (farmboy attire)
C-3P0 & R2D2 (everyone's favorite droid duo--- ambiguously close... not that there's anything wrong with that)

and...

wait for it...

prognostication would not be complete without...

the very last possible announcement...

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Chewbacca WITH Millenium Falcon multiple 12" environments (a la Jabba).

Dance for joy with me!!!

Or maybe just a Greedo.:D

Back