Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anybody think it will happen? I mean, I am going so I can specifically see stuff like this. Will sideshow show something that has not been seen before?

Re: Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

Nope, not gonna have anything top secret or cool for C4 or SDCC. Nope... :rolleyes:

Or what?

You gonna throw a hissy fit and cancell all your pre-orders?

I admit that last year's bomb shell we be tough to beat, but you can bet they have something special lined up for SDCC.

I have a feeling that what happens at SDCC this year will make Jabba look common place.

pixletwin said:
I have a feeling that what happens at SDCC this year will make Jabba look common place.

Considering the buzz created by Jabba last year, that would be quite a feat. I can't even think what they could do that would make Jabba seem just 'eh.

Re: Sideshow better unveil something top secret and cool like chewie in 1/4 or something

"These aren't the droids your looking for.."

I wish. It does seem odd though that we are missing just Chewie and the droids for our "main" Heroes. ( Lando will always be a hero, just an ancilliary one). I'd love to see Chewie at C4 and the droids at SDCC.

When the hell will they make a 1/4 PF Stormtrooper? I mean this is a much for any Star Wars collector! Make a good pose and it will sell out within seconds! :monkey5

It has to be something that ties into the Dejarik set...maybe the droids or Chewbacca. If it's Chewie I'd be very surprised. And happy.

I'm really expecting something big in the way of Jabba.

Darth Loki said:
Considering the buzz created by Jabba last year, that would be quite a feat. I can't even think what they could do that would make Jabba seem just 'eh.

Well, maybe its sort of subjective (as matters of taste usually are) but I would be far more impressed by a Throne Room Environment from ROTJ than I was by Jabba. Or a falcon environment. Or Vader's Meditation Chamber from ESB.

I dont know but I will try and sneak a peak on Tue during setup.:monkey3

mfoga said:
I dont know but I will try and sneak a peak on Tue during setup.:monkey3
You know that if you do that and post here before SSC does their official unveiling they will kick your butt.

IrishJedi said:
You know that if you do that and post here before SSC does their official unveiling they will kick your butt.
Who said I was going to say anything:monkey3 I said I was going to look:lol

pixletwin said:
Hey Mark, aren't you going to the SW saga screening?
I have a ticket but not sure if I will go for the whole thing. I will be there Wed to take advantage of the abilty to get in the CIV store on Wed.

I'm hoping there's not any more dioramas because without the figures, the dioramas are worthless. Sideshow really needs to kick it up a notch in regards to releasing FIGURES that collectors want, not all this ancillary stuff.

I am hoping for a bunch of ANH characters in 12" and PF.

I really want a C-3PO and R2-D2 PF soon.

Also a Falcon ****pit and the chess room would be awesome but they would need to do both at the same time. Also they would need to release Chewbacca the droids Han Obi and Luke.

69770318_6acaadd6f8_m.jpg

Back