Statue Sideshow Batman PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually received this one from SS about a month ago. I am happy with it overall, head sculpts aren't the best but again overall a nice addition to the 1/4 shelf. I like the sculpted cape a lot

Yeah there are a few reviews on Youtube, looks pretty good

I guess that's about as good as one can hope so fingers crossed it arrives in good shape. I had this on flex and the last payment was supposed to be last month, was changed to May for some reason..

It definitely feels like and under the radar yet amazing statue. Mine did arrive with a broken piece so I have contacted sideshow about a replacement. Not skilled in the area of photography but here ya go...

qsrJ3xZ.jpg

Qvsjikp.jpg

He fits in well with your collection, congrats. Defo a little undersized compared to others though?

He is a little on the undersized side for sure. I don't think having him next to the largest Batman PF helps too much either lol. I need to do a little bit of reshuffling.

I don't know if "tiny" is the right word considering I thought I was going to throw out my back getting it up on the top shelf lol.

He is a little on the undersized side for sure. I don't think having him next to the largest Batman PF helps too much either lol. I need to do a little bit of reshuffling.

Yeah they all look great though, I really like PFs in detolfs, especially harley which was my first quarter scale. I have her in a white pax at the moment but glass looks classier

Yeah they all look great though, I really like PFs in detolfs, especially harley which was my first quarter scale. I have her in a white pax at the moment but glass looks classier

Thanks. I really like the detolfs and have 4 more on the other side of the room that have TMNT, Punisher, Spidey, etc...

I would love 1 more but real estate has dried up in that room

I think the original Batman PF was larger than 1/4 scale, the last PF was armored so it was "larger".

Looks ok, I should have mine at the end of the week. After that nothing on order from SSC... and the may be it.

It definitely feels like and under the radar yet amazing statue. Mine did arrive with a broken piece so I have contacted sideshow about a replacement. Not skilled in the area of photography but here ya go...

qsrJ3xZ.jpg

Qvsjikp.jpg

very nice set up! My only gripe about this statue is that it looks a little too smooth and airbrushed but otherwise I dig it.

Yeah it's to stop it from toppling over

Alfred really has his work cut out for him washing that cape :rotfl

Did some rearranging and added the Robin PF to the group. Not having the new Batman next to the OG big boy makes a difference.

oVpihD7.jpg

Back