Statue Sideshow Batman PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good but not great. The colors are too drab and muted. If you are using the classic blue and grey, lean into it.

I read somewhere, "The best SS Batman PF!"

Untitled.png

I believe SS is yet to make that...

I can overlook the Gargoyle, but wish he was crouching a little less, the Ex. portrait was better, and the cape was shorter and bellowing sideways...

Last edited:

Original PF:
I eventually cancelled after a prolonged delay, with 10k made that can be had on the secondary market under the original msrp, pit-gate, no regrets.

Blue variant PF:
Had on order and cancelled after questionable production photos, pit-gate again(?), variant... no regrets.

Last armored PF:
Bought, great sculpt and portrait and even liked the pose-able cape, after reconsidering my collection I sold it weeks ago to focus on other things without the need to get the first Robin, money "saved", no regrets.

This new one:
Original/new sculpt with good switch outs, not overly bulky with the gray/blue/yellow and I think will look great in hand.
Stylized with the cape which looks like a number of comic book panels/covers from the past but for some reason people balk at it when in statue form.
Ex ordered...

It's great there are so many options now on the market since the first PF from Sideshow.

Last edited:
Amilcar. The sculptor.
I don?t know how to post pics or I?d put the screenshot.

Whoa! Didn't SS do any background check / research before they asked him to do the job? :rolleyes2

Jokes apart, his work is pretty awesome! Am sure he was chosen wisely. But yeah, to read after all the backlash this PF got that the sculptor isn't even a fan of Batman is funny.

@kvsm23vs24: There is an option 'Insert Image' when you 'Go Advanced' when posting your comment. You can try it that way. Would really like to see that screenshot...

Hmmm. Even when I go to ?go advance? I can?t post pic. Maybe I?m dumb. But it?s in his IG post in his comments.

Also why do my post come with question marks on word that should have an apostrophe lol

I read somewhere, "The best SS Batman PF!"

Untitled.png

I believe SS is yet to make that...

I can overlook the Gargoyle, but wish he was crouching a little less, the Ex. portrait was better, and the cape was shorter and bellowing sideways...

Man just looking at that 2nd Batman...what a damn disaster that thing was.

Hmmm. Even when I go to ?go advance? I can?t post pic. Maybe I?m dumb. But it?s in his IG post in his comments.

Also why do my post come with question marks on word that should have an apostrophe lol

:lol That's okay... Thank you for the effort... :) No idea about the question mark thingy... Maybe whenever you can, try logging on to the desktop site and check...

It seems to be glitch when typing on mobile. When I use a laptop, everything shows how it's supposed to. When typing on mobile, it changes them to question marks. It's been that way for months with no fix happening apparently.

As has been pointed out a few times, this thing is pretty reminiscent of the original Bowen Batman and I can?t help but feel that?s exactly where they were going with this. It?s like they took Giordano?s concept image, compared it to the Kelley Jones-inspired finished product, split the difference and went right down the middle with it.
0D2DF512-2F9D-4DD3-92AA-FE8D0EF8046B.jpeg E078D463-2F84-4DAA-ACE8-1EFBC83C3CD8.jpeg

Back