Statue Sideshow Batman 1/1 bust 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The expression reminds me of someone taking a dump hahaha.... sorry for the rude comparison

Yeah. Smaller price increase between the original and this then the original PF and the new PF lol.

You’re right but I guess the argument could be that’s the new PF is more dynamic and the sculpt is more detailed? I don’t know. They’re both absurd price increases though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re right but I guess the argument could be that’s the new PF is more dynamic and the sculpt is more detailed? I don’t know. They’re both absurd price increases though.

For sure. And this bust is smaller too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m ok with the price increase as that’s all relevant to inflation, it just doesn’t look good to me.

I’m ok with the price increase as that’s all relevant to inflation, it just doesn’t look good to me.

I’m not sure we can totally point the finger at inflation rates for the jumps in price of PFs and busts.

I’m not sure we can totally point the finger at inflation rates for the jumps in price of PFs and busts.

Yeah lol. Rate of inflation in the US is around 2% lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And it'll still sell because of who it is. SS knows that.

Will it? I mean, yes, some people will buy it but IMO this will have a low ES when it is all said and done. The real question is "how much POTENTIAL dollars are they losing when they release a bad statue like this?". In this case, I'd say a lot (especially when other studios have significantly upped their games when it comes to life size busts).

Pics by Toyark:

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-057.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-058.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-059.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-060.jpg

The art style is just hard for me to get used to.

Kudos to those that like it tho.

Definitely not everybody's cup of tea :rotfl

Glad I got my modern age bust when I did

I have the Modern Age bust as well, but it would not look right for the Frank Miller TDKR display I am cooking up.

That said, I do not wholly disagree with forum members who are critical of this piece.

Last edited:
Back