Statue Sideshow Batman 1/1 bust 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman 1/1 bust

Did they fix the chin yet?!

Sigh ...what a lost cause ....and wasted opportunity ...

Re: Sideshow Batman 1/1 bust

Did they fix the chin yet?!

Sigh ...what a lost cause ....and wasted opportunity ...

Art is subjective but you have to wonder how many of the busts from this artist have sold, compared to a less stylised approach. I guess we'll never know but is frustrating

batman_dc-comics_silo_sm.png

This looks better at this angle and this lighting, but you can still see that bump in the middle of his chin. They can easily fix that if they wanted to, but don't think they will ....

Everything else looks great, tho.

The neck area looks even worse then the chin. Glad I have the original, easy pass.

$980?? Dang, weren’t the grey and blue versions like $700?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

such a let down. I saw it first hand at SDCC in person. I kinda wonder if the person who designed this also designed that life size Wolverine bust that was recently released.

such a let down. I saw it first hand at SDCC in person. I kinda wonder if the person who designed this also designed that life size Wolverine bust that was recently released.

Correct, it was discussed a few pages back, hence the over stylised caveman features and exaggerated neck muscles, ie the deadpool bust too

Back