Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass for me. That exclusive is weak and not at all appealing when she's supposed to be her in an action scene. I would've preferred an intense serious to angry face. I'm so glad I got the 1st Batgirl cause It's a better looking sculpt.

Wow, no love for her portraits? She looks great. Both faces- the smiling one is cute as hell. Sideshow is kiilling it with female portraits in the last few years; Red Sonja, Balent Purple Catwoman, latest Rogue, latest Wonder Woman, latest She-Hulk...

Wow, no love for her portraits? She looks great. Both faces- the smiling one is cute as hell. Sideshow is kiilling it with female portraits in the last few years; Red Sonja, Balent Purple Catwoman, latest Rogue, latest Wonder Woman, latest She-Hulk...

IMO the smile doesn't fit the rest of the piece. I agree with you about red sonja, and purple catwoman was okay. Rogue they couldn't be bothered doing a different face for the ex. Wonder woman they couldn't be bothered painting it, she-hulk we'll have to wait for the finished product

Latest Rogue is good but still not great IMO. It's unique which is nice though. This one does look good but the original batgirl PF was better IMO. Wonder Woman turned out OK...proto was amazing though.

I think looks amazing

dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006811-02.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-01.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006811-04.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-04.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-15.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-17.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-11.jpg
dc-comics-batgirl-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300681-33.jpg

Portrait and pose are cool. The smiling portrait is atrocious. The abdominal area is just a dumpster fire. hard pass.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I love the pose and the standard portrait. Wish there was more yellow or purple in the suit for a more traditional Batgirl look.

Abs look weird but it configures nicely with the others. I get the feeling that SS is getting away from the museum PFs with the Captain Morgan poses in favor of this new style. So if Nightwing and Robin get produced, chances are those will be designed accordingly. It's a little frustrating, because I'd like to see the classic PF series finished up. Still I'll probably PO Batgirl and wait for a good deal to pick up Batman.

Didn't realise the ex head has green eyes. And yep if Robin or Nightwing ever get done, it'll be such a sideshowified mess that you'll wish it never saw the light of day haha

For me neither of the face sculpts really coincide with what she's doing. It looks like her body's going through some real intense action but her face sculpts are like...meh. One sculpt is smiling which is ridiculous to me and the other looks kinda bored. I think both sculpts are executed well, they just belong on different bodies.

For me neither of the face sculpts really coincide with what she's doing. It looks like her body's going through some real intense action but her face sculpts are like...meh. One sculpt is smiling which is ridiculous to me and the other looks kinda bored. I think both sculpts are executed well, they just belong on different bodies.

I pretty much agree with you

Instead of the smiling portrait they should of done one where she looked really pissed off... it would of gone better with the pose...

Still attracted to this- the pose is so dynamic and the suit details are great- as is the cape. The face looks good to me but to each their own...

I get the feeling that SS is getting away from the museum PFs with the Captain Morgan poses in favor of this new style. So if Nightwing and Robin get produced, chances are those will be designed accordingly. It's a little frustrating, because I'd like to see the classic PF series finished up.

I get the same feeling and I don't like it. I wonder what action pose Michaelangelo's David should have had?

I think this is what the attempt was to throw back to.

In looking more closely at some of the photos I really like the texture variances in the suit. There are a lot of really good details and the pose is quite nice. I also like that her bust is a more realistic size.

The midriff however still just looks bizarre to me. I get that she suppose to be fit but I think this should have just be played much more low key. They just huge. I think if she was toned to be less steroid ripped and just more evenly toned as though she had a little higher percentage of body fat to match the rest of this would have been good.

I do agree her expression while smiling belies what she seems to be doing.
6e02266e41ecb0d623e3941cbe26d089.jpg
2116ec24d8c21dc79b95baaeb59c8e42.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back