Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on this one? Looks like its scheduled to come out this month or next.

Just got an email from SS that she's arriving in the warehouse next week. Wasn't expecting that with the Coronavirus causing delays.

Looking forward to see how production piece turned out..I admit I totally forgot about this one coming out!

Yup, had to pass on this too. Even tho I wanted Batgirl in this costume. Really wanted this one to go with the previous Batgirl PF I have.

And yup, her abs could've been better.

Very happy to have her! Really impressive in hand. As with Green Arrow and Catwoman I can't see any noticeable drop off from the prototype. Sideshow have certainly upped their game in the last year.

Only one nitpick is the exclusive portrait. It is beautiful but the smiling expression just doesn't suit the jumping through a window pose. They should have given her a determined look or even angry. Obviously that was pointed out when SS first showed her, shame they didn't change it before release.

Was too late in the day for natural light so not the best pics.

bg1.jpgbg2.jpgbg3.jpgbg4.jpgbg5.jpgbg6.jpgbg7.jpgbg8.jpgbg9.jpgbg10.jpg

nice photos sj2106 looks like she turned out real nice.Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

I agree, the Ex Portrait is nice but does not fit the scene.

She did turn out great, only thing that's putting me off now is the chest and really low bat symbol

She did turn out great, only thing that's putting me off now is the chest and really low bat symbol

It's not an issue for me but I see what you mean. Not everyone's cup of tea for sure.

I'm just pleased SS have continued the upward trend with prototype to production especially on the portraits. Not long ago the production paint seemed more of a lottery.

Gotta admit, tho. The action pose is very bold.

Gotta give the artists credit for that at least ....

I actually really like this now, the cape and details like the gun on her thigh look great. I kinda wish the reg head's ears were longer like the ex but overall it's really nice

This one is still not my cup of tea (I am not a fan of the pose, the abs, or the low Bat symbol) BUT I think SSC did a pretty good job of getting it really close to the proto.

Back