Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Females sell better. I’ve seen people say they won’t buy a male character because of no connection but a nicely done female statue with no connection is day one pre order for them.

Females sell better. I’ve seen people say they won’t buy a male character because of no connection but a nicely done female statue with no connection is day one pre order for them.

I never knew that! Assumed Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Spiderman etc sell in the biggest numbers.

Two Batgirls before a single Robin, Nightwing or Flash just boggles my mind

Exactly, I was tempted with red sonja

Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-11-11-10-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-11-11-49-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-11-12-49-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-02-at-11-13-51-AM.png

Like I said on SF, I'm not really liking the sculpt on this one. I like the sculpt on the previous Batgirl PF.

I really don’t like that cape, and it’s the first thing my eyes were drawn to. Probably because the yellow inner lining is such a strong contrast to the rest of the statue.

IMO it looks so garish compared to the actually statue. And it being fabric really doesn’t help it here. If it were sculpted and/or a darker hue (black/purple/blue etc) it may have worked better.

Will they have both headsculpts? I'd like the option, the smiling head makes the whole thing a bit goofy to me

Is this a colour combination she wears often in the comics? Apart from the yellow on the cape she looks just like a female version of Batman.

I always thought she wore more purple and yellow or black and gold. She's much more distinctive in those colours than just borrowing Batmans.

Is this a colour combination she wears often in the comics? Apart from the yellow on the cape she looks just like a female version of Batman.

I always thought she wore more purple and yellow or black and gold. She's much more distinctive in those colours than just borrowing Batmans.

This resembles Young Justice more than any comic. SS says it's their ideal vision for Batgirl on SS live today.

Ehhh....not liking the smiling portrait at all and the cape color either
I really do like the base and the dynamic pose but this will most likely be a skip for me
Kinda disappointed in the 12 days so far....

Back