Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another rehash. The 1/4 DC and Marvel licenses are utterly wasted with this company. Someone wake me when sideshow releases a Flash or Martian Manhunter PF.

This company is a ****ing joke.

2 Batgirls before Nightwing, Flash, Martian Manhunter or Robin?

It’s not like Ike Batgirl is Cassandra Cain or something like that, two Barbara Gordon’s.

This company is losing so many customers and it’s all their fault.

Just by looking at this promo so far makes me think I'll be sticking with the last Batgirl PF. Her face alone is no where near as good. My wallet thanks you Sideshow!

Come on sideshow, can we get some new characters. Clayface, scarecrow, penguin. I guess I can hope maybe after another 4 jokers and 6 batmans. What a disappointment

Just by looking at this promo so far makes me think I'll be sticking with the last Batgirl PF. Her face alone is no where near as good. My wallet thanks you Sideshow!

Have to agree. The last Batgirl PF is pretty great.

Depending on the full sculpt off this piece, I may not need it.

I like this one so far, dynamic pose and I didn't pick up the last one. Only issue is that she seems a bit too ripped for my liking

The licensor (DC/WB) controls what they make or not by the way, guys.

The licensor (DC/WB) controls what they make or not by the way, guys.

In broad strokes maybe. But their licence of characters are quite wide, and maybe DC make suggestions, and of course they have final approval but Sideshow still probably has quite a bit of leeway.

Back