Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here order Bane and successfully used a promo code on him? I haven't really been paying attention and just noticed the "low stock" warning is up, so trying to decide if I should just pull the trigger now.

Anyone here order Bane and successfully used a promo code on him? I haven't really been paying attention and just noticed the "low stock" warning is up, so trying to decide if I should just pull the trigger now.
I'm not sure if there's a promo code. I used my rewards points. We aren't allowed to use RPs and a promo code on the same order. So, I can't say. However, if you really want this statue in your collection, I'd pull the trigger soonish. At least make sure you keep an eye on him and get on the WL early if he sells out.

I had a $20 coupon code and I was able to use it the first day it went up for preorder

What do you think the odds of a waitlist converting is for Bane? I forgot to order him after work yesterday @_______@

Best bane for now

100% agree... other than the price tag there's not much to complain about this statue. It's an excellent representation of the comic version. It's a beast!!

This ones incredible! I don't have it preordered because I prematurely ordered Killer Croc on day 1 but had I known that this was coming not that far after I would've chosen this one for sure. Eventually I need both anyway though so I'm sure I'll get one anyway even if it's regular. But I've liked all the Batman lines PFs so far. They're all great! This one I gotta rank at 2 behind Joker. Amazing though!

Yeah, Martin Canale and Gore Group crushed this IMO.

Let's hope p1 don't make 1/4 Bane comic hahaha

I'm sure P1 would make a good comic Bane with guaranteed good paint, but I'm a big Canale fan and I think he sculpted this very well. The anatomy is well-done (as expected from Canale/Gore Group), pose is subtle but powerful, diorama base is not too grand in size but very symbolic.

I'm sure P1 would make a good comic Bane with guaranteed good paint, but I'm a big Canale fan and I think he sculpted this very well. The anatomy is well-done (as expected from Canale/Gore Group), pose is subtle but powerful, diorama base is not too grand in size but very symbolic.

No matter what a P1 comic Bane looks like, I'll stick with this PF. It's so well done that I have no need of another 1/4 scale Bane.

Right on brother

This PF just totally has me. I feel the same way about the Lobo PF. I'm done and don't need another one. IMO (if QC holds up on Bane) Lobo and Bane are SSC's very best DC PFs. I'm blown away with both of those PFs.

Back