Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter what a P1 comic Bane looks like, I'll stick with this PF. It's so well done that I have no need of another 1/4 scale Bane.

Agree 100%. There's always "the next statue", but SS killed it with this sculpt. It's an absolute beast

Agree 100%. There's always "the next statue", but SS killed it with this sculpt. It's an absolute beast

:exactly: I feel real fortunate that while I waited for all my points to clear, the EX didn't sell out or WL. I got in my PO about a little less than a week before the EX wait listed. This was a piece that I just had to have for my collection and I'm glad my plan worked out in the end. This piece is going to look spectacular displayed in anyone's collection.

Wow, Sideshow is not messing around with WL anymore. Seems like they're shutting them down quickly the past few months.

Wow, Sideshow is not messing around with WL anymore. Seems like they're shutting them down quickly the past few months.

It's a smart business tactic. It forces buyers to purchase a REG. They can always reopen the WL and sell the EXs if they become available. Moving the REGs is always a bigger challenge. Closing the EX WL helps a lot.

It's a smart business tactic. It forces buyers to purchase a REG. They can always reopen the WL and sell the EXs if they become available. Moving the REGs is always a bigger challenge. Closing the EX WL helps a lot.

I agree to a certain extent. If they make it a practice to re-open the Ex waitlist, then they fully undermine the plan you outlined. If it happens frequently then folks will wise up and not jump on the Regs aggressively, and just wait for the Ex WL to re-open. My intuition is they likely data mined their WL order history and improved their model for shutting them down sooner.

Guess calling it collector's edition wasn't helping enough :lol

I agree to a certain extent. If they make it a practice to re-open the Ex waitlist, then they fully undermine the plan you outlined. If it happens frequently then folks will wise up and not jump on the Regs aggressively, and just wait for the Ex WL to re-open. My intuition is they likely data mined their WL order history and improved their model for shutting them down sooner.

When the WL requests exceed the ES then its time to close it. You could only reopen it if the WL decreases thru WL cancellations.

Back