Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines here...

cbe94e50.jpg

31247a96.jpg

4557392d.jpg

03cb76dd.jpg

c2ffe701.jpg

1cd7a75c.jpg

0482740b.jpg

ba69b5a2.jpg

8a3d16bb.jpg

fd461578.jpg

Chris

Almost sold out! Had to place an order. I love props, should look good lit up in a dark room. Need a fog machine now.

It would be killer to have a few of these in a pitch dark room or walk in closet with a fog machine, all lit up. If only they weren't $500.

Wow almost sold out! Guess, I was wrong about the popularity of this AvP egg. So maybe well get a 1/1 or 1/2 Giger style egg from SS now? Hmm, maybe an opened egg that's revealing a face hugger? That would be incredible!:pray:

yes

that what i thought on the sideshow egg, it looks bit smaller compare to real egg in the Alien movie, maybe they shrink it for collectors space. :dunno

in the 90s, Distortions had release the lifesize Alien egg from Movie mold, it is made foam latex, but true 1/1 scale from Giger's sculpt.

1s0g81.jpg

vmu82h.jpg

2dac8k8.jpg

Ohh, what I wouldn't give for a 1/1 (or even a 1/2) movie accurate, open Giger egg w/face hugger inside! :drool

Got my Egg. This box is huge. Made the mistake of sending it to my work and it won't fit in my car lol. I had to drive back with my wife's hatchback an it barely fit.

It is pretty awesome. I haven't tested the light up feature because I also got the European adapter (called sideshow already).

I really like the Facehugger engraved in the rock base.

Hopefully they will make the A L I E N one too.
Now if they can pull off one with a facehugger that would be the best thing in the world :)

i can't believe there are still people who come on here and bellyache about the price of a high-end collectible. this isn't the Spawn boards, find a cheaper hobby.

It is not for the 500 bucks price,
it is that 500 bucks for an unopened egg is a theft!

looks real to me.

Would have bought but decided that it would scare away potential dates so have to give it a pass :lol

looks real to me.

Would have bought but decided that it would scare away potential dates so have to give it a pass :lol

Haha you have to wait till the 3rd date.

Luckily I'm married! I told the wife, hey I'm borrowing your computer desk for while to put my Egg on lol.

Got mine a couple days ago. The gray paint on the "stone" looked pretty fake. I repainted it darker yesterday...much much better. I'll post some photos shortly. It's a night and day difference.

Back