Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never liked the AVP Egg design (along with all the other designs for that movie :lol)suppose you could hollow it out and use it as a plant pot :lol
If it was from Alien i'd be interested.

I love 1:1 eggs and really want this.. Of course the Alien egg design is the best, but AvP's isn't bad at all.
But that price is just ridiculous.

Maybe $300... Idunno

Most people wouldn't even know that that is a face hugger egg...

Would be more iconic if the prop was sculpted with an open lip with a face hugger crawling out.

As is, taken out of context it can be anything. E.g. A plant pod from pandora avatar.

:exactly:..........ppl would just walk in and be WTF!? It shoud've had a face hugger crawling out of it partly, like the SWS eggs.

will never buy anything $100+ from SS with edition size = TBD.

pass.

Might I inquire as to why on Earth you collect, then? Just saying. :dunno

Having that said, the price is a bit steep. Even if it's life size, it's still just an egg. This one will probably end up on the GC Eligibility list, and it could've easily avoided this by being priced at $200 less. Ah, well. Looks awesome, though. It's a shame it overshot that price point people would want to pay, but other online retailers will at least have their 10-15% discounts.

400094_press05-001.jpg

Say what you see...

:wink1:

Back