Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marvel-thor-avengers-assemble-statue-sideshow-2003531-03.jpg

I'm not sure why the wings are brighter in this picture. Every out of box Thor I've seen has had the grey classic wings, none of them looked white

Christmas in March!!! :rock

That is an awesome haul. Be careful estimating the size of that Thanos box....It's a beast. Ridiculously big. I haven't had a box that big in a while. And it's not one of those 'it's only tall' boxes - ALL of the dimensions are big. It's a giant cube. :lol

That’s what I’m worried about

I’m driving 3hrs to the border... the trunk of my SUV I’m hoping will fit Thanos and Lex

I really can’t afford to make 2 trips in one day

Really wish they were brighter white buy mine do look similar. I'm going to contact SS. I will even pay for shipping or whatever it takes. I really want to have this look perfect because this is the only Thor statue I will ever own. Thank you again for posting

I was just looking at my Thor’s wings earlier and also not bright white; thought I had put the regular edition on by accident. Kind of a bummer.

I get Hulk tomorrow, see how that goes.

I was just looking at my Thor’s wings earlier and also not bright white; thought I had put the regular edition on by accident. Kind of a bummer.

I get Hulk tomorrow, see how that goes.

At least it might not be too hard to get them painted whiter. I'm with you though. Also, looking forward to seeing your hulk and what you have to say about it. I have 2 more payments and really am hoping it's worth it.

That’s what I’m worried about

I’m driving 3hrs to the border... the trunk of my SUV I’m hoping will fit Thanos and Lex

I really can’t afford to make 2 trips in one day

Thanos box is big brother... take measurements of the trunk size before you take the long haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I moved some boxes today. I was able to put SSC Thanos on Throne, XM sandman, vulture, Mysterio, and kraven in a cx9 all seats folded and front seats moved up a bit. Idk if that gives you an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I moved some boxes today. I was able to put SSC Thanos on Throne, XM sandman, vulture, Mysterio, and kraven in a cx9 all seats folded and front seats moved up a bit. Idk if that gives you an idea

Love those Xm pieces

Me too! Picking up electro soon and I plan on PO'ing doc Ock when it's available

Thanos box is big brother... take measurements of the trunk size before you take the long haul

Yeah I'm gonna borrow a bigger SUV... Although I'm looking at the specs for the Thanos box it seems like it is about the size of the Bane PF box. Sometimes Sideshow's dimensions on their site are approximations so I really don't know if I can compare Bane and Thanos.

Does anyone have both>?

Are the boxes relatively the same size?

I was able to transport 8 at most... but most of those were the TMNT and 1/5th scale pieces

Both Cheetah and Bane fit in my trunk.

I'm hoping Thanos and Lex fit in the back

Spider-Man 2099 Venom and Thor in the rear seats

and Hulk in the passenger seat.. plus I have a bunch of action figures from BBTS but I think those can fit easily in the foot rests.

Has anyone dealt with SS and returns or replacements? Just curious about the experience/process. Happy Friday

Still trying to decide who I would like to see next...lean towards Hawkeye or Captain Marvel....I have been putting off the Wasp until they announce an addition..but may cave and add her.

Did it look better than the on hand pics or am I crazy? I know that camera phones don't do statues justice all the time. I love the color. That green is on point.

You mean did the classic head look better in these new pics than the previously leaked in-hand camera phone pics?

Back