Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez... I hope they can deliver to my UPS store.
**I do that so the statues don't stay outside if I'm not home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Geez... I hope they can deliver to my UPS store.
**I do that so the statues don't stay outside if I'm not home

Smart move, cause doesn't need to be a holiday season for the thieves to drive around looking for an easy steal. It's terrible how we have to live these days worried about delivery theft.

I am going to pick up
Thanos
Spider-Man 2099
Venom
Lex Luthor
Thor
and
Hulk from shipping hub

I hope they all fit in my SUV

I noticed that Wasp is displayed on Sideshow Live. My first Flex pay hasn't been charged yet, I wonder if the statue will ship out earlier than expected.

I am going to pick up
Thanos
Spider-Man 2099
Venom
Lex Luthor
Thor
and
Hulk from shipping hub

I noticed that Wasp is displayed on Sideshow Live. My first Flex pay hasn't been charged yet, I wonder if the statue will ship out earlier than expected.
That's probably still the prototype, I kept seeing people asking to see Dr Strange on the after party but I didn't see it announced on live

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's probably still the prototype, I kept seeing people asking to see Dr Strange on the after party but I didn't see it announced on live

Yeah wth was that about?! Lol i was thinking hot toys? Cant be right lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They announced a Dr Stange in this line? Of all the days I don't watch haha. Any pics?
No, it was just some random guy who kept asking to see Dr Strange. We assume he meant the hot toys version

I am going to pick up
Thanos
Spider-Man 2099
Venom
Lex Luthor
Thor
and
Hulk from shipping hub

Christmas in March!!! :rock

That is an awesome haul. Be careful estimating the size of that Thanos box....It's a beast. Ridiculously big. I haven't had a box that big in a while. And it's not one of those 'it's only tall' boxes - ALL of the dimensions are big. It's a giant cube. :lol

I'm thinking about contacting SS about my Thor head sculpt. Everything looks amazing except the head sculp. There is a random dark spot on the side of his face and his eyes look horrible. It's like he has a bad lazy eye and the paint job is bad too. I had no issues with Caps eyes. Do you think SS will do something about it?

I'm thinking about contacting SS about my Thor head sculpt. Everything looks amazing except the head sculp. There is a random dark spot on the side of his face and his eyes look horrible. It's like he has a bad lazy eye and the paint job is bad too. I had no issues with Caps eyes. Do you think SS will do something about it?

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow when I check my Thor and hulk tomorrow I'll try and remember to post my findings

Back