Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think they will replace it? Also the wings seem kind of dull grey instead of white but maybe it was meant to be that way. I just really care about the face honeslty.

10457c7130c0e42bc94860075b4ccb3c.jpg

Yeah it doesn’t look close to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they will replace it? Also the wings seem kind of dull grey instead of white but maybe it was meant to be that way. I just really care about the face honeslty.

[emoji848]

Mine came yesterday and it looks nothing like that, that's one messed up paint app the whole way around.

Mine are just flat grey
a2edda313c8ae79fb701d703df58d89c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Really wish they were brighter white buy mine do look similar. I'm going to contact SS. I will even pay for shipping or whatever it takes. I really want to have this look perfect because this is the only Thor statue I will ever own. Thank you again for posting

Really wish they were brighter white buy mine do look similar. I'm going to contact SS. I will even pay for shipping or whatever it takes. I really want to have this look perfect because this is the only Thor statue I will ever own. Thank you again for posting

Just tell them paint app is terrible

Yeah since the new production piece i noticed thor was a bit “sleepy”. Of thats the look so be it. I juts hope my wings are bright white

No problem, I'm sure they have replacement heads, the head itself wasn't an exclusive like IM & CA

No problem, I'm sure they have replacement heads, the head itself wasn't an exclusive like IM & CA

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm extremely excited to own this statue. It looks so dynamic. I sent them a request for a replacement. I understand these things happen and I hope they will help me out.

Back