Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Thor ships this week and 1st of 2 payments for hulk next month. Unless they announce another character i think i will stick to the main 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my problem, got way to excited when they announced Wasp during spooktacular and PO'd her because I felt that they were making an effort to push past the main 4 and expand the line but it seems to kind of stalled there. I went back and watched that live broadcast they announced her on and now to me it sounds like they just felt the need to add her just so there was a female character in the line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's my problem, got way to excited when they announced Wasp during spooktacular and PO'd her because I felt that they were making an effort to push past the main 4 and expand the line but it seems to kind of stalled there. I went back and watched that live broadcast they announced her on and now to me it sounds like they just felt the need to add her just so there was a female character in the line

I would be really surprised if we didn't get Ant Man soon. Especially with the sequel coming out this summer. I still feel like this line is alive and well.

Seam is hidden pretty well

FB_IMG_1519405669618.jpg

I noticed all the EX bases are white and the CE are blue except for Hulk.

How is the shading around the nose? Looks great! Is the cape really stiff or something? Mine is waiting for me at home!
It's not stiff, it just wouldn't lay the way I wanted it to. No shading on mine

Back