Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's 13 characters in the art print we currently don't have in figure form, being generous at $400 each that's $5,200

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'd get them all. It's a get line and at 1/5 it won't take up "as much" space as a 1/4 collection. It's be cheaper than getting XM counter parts as well

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

I'd get them all. It's a get line and at 1/5 it won't take up "as much" space as a 1/4 collection. It's be cheaper than getting XM counter parts as well

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

This was my thought as well. Probably the reason I'm getting Hulk as well. I swear his head sculpt in the new group picture with Wasp looks more detailed and less clunky.

Love this line but i dont think I will get wasp. Honestly i dont think ill get anything after the initial 4. I also collect 1/6 and i got the vision and black panther fine art from kotobukiya. Maybe those will be my avengers team 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this line but i dont think I will get wasp. Honestly i dont think ill get anything after the initial 4. I also collect 1/6 and i got the vision and black panther fine art from kotobukiya. Maybe those will be my avengers team 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

Now that I decided to start collecting the Gotham City Nightmare series I'll definitely be out of space soon.

Now that I decided to start collecting the Gotham City Nightmare series I'll definitely be out of space soon.

I like the look of that series a lot. I'm curious what the third piece will be in that line. I don't think it announced yet, but I could be wrong.

As long as the costume resembles the her classic outfit ....with a gorgeous sculpt and gorgeous portrait ...I'm in.

As long as the costume resembles the her classic outfit ....with a gorgeous sculpt and gorgeous portrait ...I'm in.

Let's start a poll. Make it happen!!! :lol j/k

I could see them going female with the next character too and SW makes a logical choice, IMO.

I like the look of that series a lot. I'm curious what the third piece will be in that line. I don't think it announced yet, but I could be wrong.
It wasn't announced yet, still even with just those 2 pieces it's a must have, Wasn't going to buy but then 12 days of sideshow reveal of the Joker made me want that series. And as for this series, we need a black widow, although they announced a PF one a couple weeks ago.

It wasn't announced yet, still even with just those 2 pieces it's a must have, Wasn't going to buy but then 12 days of sideshow reveal of the Joker made me want that series. And as for this series, we need a black widow, although they announced a PF one a couple weeks ago.

That new Black Widow left me wanting something a big different, but I'm happy for BW fans. I'm glad to see the character get some love.

The more I see this the more it reminds me of a scaled down version of the OG PF.

Looks great.

For some reason, I forgot the cape was cloth.

Back