Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just mix em up. Cant wait for Thor!
8f02239d033237974170f16a9283735d.jpg
7520d2e3606d2d2473500585ff9a292f.jpg
0af5d4f9f785f5c65f040d0d8a2b7fa6.jpg
a0e6116f7848b63fe6529ff4c1aa216a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome display! I love how Cap is a little higher up. Looks really good. What are you sitting him on?

Thanks! Just on a little trinket box haha. Needed something to elevate it to give IM more room. Lot of moving around till i get the perfect spot to close the door.

Oh man ... Daniel Bel's new sculpt of Captain America PF looks to be an improved version of this line.

Oh man ... Daniel Bel's new sculpt of Captain America PF looks to be an improved version of this line.

I need to see more but it looks a little boring and the face feels like more of a video game look. Curious to see if they have the classic swap out head.

I'm waiting to see when they'll start pre orders on red and grey hulk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I broke the wing off my CA EX head sculpt, how does that even happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I ended up canceling Hulk to apply my 80 dollars in rewards and was able to get my deposit refunded. I am really having second thoughts on this Hulk statue. I love it the least in the line and it's the most expensive. Debating on waiting for another hulk but I doubt they will do another 1/5 scale even though I think the is closer to a 1/4 scale. Just trying to figure out if I really like that statue and I'm leaning towards no now.

They will definitely release more hulks. Even if its 1/4 i think it will fit nicely with the rest. Spending 500+ on a statue your not 100% into is kinda nutz[emoji16]

I agree with you. I really do. Just concerned that prices are going to keep going up and it would be nice to complete the original 4 in the line. Still really need to think about this.

I ended up canceling Hulk to apply my 80 dollars in rewards and was able to get my deposit refunded. I am really having second thoughts on this Hulk statue. I love it the least in the line and it's the most expensive. Debating on waiting for another hulk but I doubt they will do another 1/5 scale even though I think the is closer to a 1/4 scale. Just trying to figure out if I really like that statue and I'm leaning towards no now.

How were you able to get your deposit refunded? I was thinking of canceling all together because I have the kotobukiya fine arts classic avenger one. Dunno

Back