Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on live chat and asked if I could apply the reward points to the current order. They gave me a one time refund to apply the points and reprocess the order. I would just say you want to apply points and they might offer the same. They can't see your points according to the person I talked to.

I really love that Koto Hulk you have. I just want to have the core 4 Avengers in semi similar scale. I'm still really torn

I really love that Koto Hulk you have. I just want to have the core 4 Avengers in semi similar scale. I'm still really torn

I bought it locally for 100 and was gonna sell it but it’s a real nice piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went on live chat and asked if I could apply the reward points to the current order. They gave me a one time refund to apply the points and reprocess the order. I would just say you want to apply points and they might offer the same. They can't see your points according to the person I talked to.

I'm not sure if you're canceled before, but Sideshow sometimes offers a 'one time' courtesy cancelation on an order with an NRD. I'd be worried that they might have applied this for you, if you've never canceled. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but it may not be that easy next time.

To be honest with you I don't really plan on buying too much SS stuff after this line. It took me years to pull the trigger on a SS piece and as much as I love it, it's getting harder and harder to justify cost and space

I bought it locally for 100 and was gonna sell it but it’s a real nice piece

That is a crazy deal on that. Congrats! I have a feeling with tax season I might just pull the trigger and complete the line. I'm sure I will be done with it until they announce more...

That is a crazy deal on that. Congrats! I have a feeling with tax season I might just pull the trigger and complete the line. I'm sure I will be done with it until they announce more...

I couldn’t believe it when he listed it on Craigslist. He wasn’t a collector and received it as a gift.

To be honest with you I don't really plan on buying too much SS stuff after this line. It took me years to pull the trigger on a SS piece and as much as I love it, it's getting harder and harder to justify cost and space

That's honestly probably a good thing. I agree with you on all points. With that said, I've been trying to get out the game, and I keep getting pulled back in....

Got me excited just to be let down. Needed some good news from this line after 12 days of Sideshow ended without a new statue announcement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Got me excited just to be let down. Needed some good news from this line after 12 days of Sideshow ended without a new statue announcement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm sure they got one more trick up their sleeve for this line. I think it sold pretty well for them - or at least, creating some notable buzz. I'm sure Hulks will come, but not sure much more besides that though.

I hope they make more. So tired of the same old characters day in and day out

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

I hope they make more. So tired of the same old characters day in and day out

Falcon would be pretty bad ***, but I'm guessing that's another pipe dream of mine. :lol

I really like seeing Sideshow carry out lines. Fingers crossed they do so with this line a bit more.

I really really want then to do all the characters from the art of the same line

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

Back