Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by far their best hulk they've done.

over on statueforum there are quite a few talking about hating the portraits. no idea what those fools are talking about. to each their own i guess

This is a great-looking hulk but they need add lots of shading to show some more defintion on his muscles. There's no shading at all in this hulk. We're paying $600 bucks for this, so let's get a really good paint job.

This is a great-looking hulk but they need add lots of shading to show some more defintion on his muscles. There's no shading at all in this hulk. We're paying $600 bucks for this, so let's get a really good paint job.

good observation, spot on!

You can tell they changed the decision on the head after the fact. All exclusives go for classic look except for this one. Better for sales as the Kirby head is superior to the Ultimates version.

You can tell they changed the decision on the head after the fact. All exclusives go for classic look except for this one. Better for sales as the Kirby head is superior to the Ultimates version.

Totally agree. But hey im not complaining. I could have at least waited for cap and im RP. Hell even Thor. Reg would still be available. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by far their best hulk they've done.

over on statueforum there are quite a few talking about hating the portraits. no idea what those fools are talking about. to each their own i guess

That board has just melted down to uselessness. Gotten really nasty over there. Heaven help you if you are like me and a Mod decides they don't like you.

I wsa never that interested in this Hulk anyway. The Iron Man scales up better than I thought, so that and Thor + future releases might be happening.

That board has just melted down to uselessness. Gotten really nasty over there. Heaven help you if you are like me and a Mod decides they don't like you.

I wsa never that interested in this Hulk anyway. The Iron Man scales up better than I thought, so that and Thor + future releases might be happening.

People still go there? :lol

I love how Iron Man is looking! I'm keeping my PO on him, but I'm out on Cap. Hopefully someone's Cap Ex PO converts now.

Back