Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This hulk is pretty good in my opinion. I'm on the fence also when it comes to the head sculpt. The Ape style head is not my cup of tea but I can understand why others like it. They messed up the exclusive as the fave looks great but that haircut is clearly not good at all. I love the line but hulk is a bit over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on the overpriced tag, yet disagree on the hair cut. I know it's not classic but I like it, it actually makes me chuckle a bit everytime I see it. lol Seems like I will get lots of good laughs out of it.

Hey peeps! Got a Iron Man Ex getting charged tomorrow and decided not to get in this line right now. If anyone wants it at cost let me know. otherwise good luck to the waitlisters. Im also located in South Florida.

For those concerned about this only being 1/5 scale and yet so much more then the other pieces in this set... Just look at this BEAST!

20915400_10155765248427682_746459268097560964_n.jpg

20915104_10155765248472682_1196919544078188176_n.jpg

how u guys think this will compare in scale to the j scott camp spider?

also in those pics, whats bigger hulk's fists or super girls t1ts

how u guys think this will compare in scale to the j scott camp spider?

also in those pics, whats bigger hulk's fists or super girls t1ts

I would say Hulk has bigger fists than super girls tities

It's bigger than that J Scott Sculpt hands down. I'm loving it more and more I look at it.

It's a nice piece, to be sure. But I'm just not sure I could ever see a Hulk statue that matches up to/surpasses Hulk/Wolverine. It's already unique in that it happens to be a statue that is 2 characters in an actual action shot but then combine that with its impressive scale and great design of 2 iconic characters, and to me it's a really tough statue to beat.

Hulk and Wolverine aren't even 2 of my absolute favorite characters but to me that is just a great, great statue. One of the best I've ever seen them do.

It's a nice piece, to be sure. But I'm just not sure I could ever see a Hulk statue that matches up to/surpasses Hulk/Wolverine. It's already unique in that it happens to be a statue that is 2 characters in an actual action shot but then combine that with its impressive scale and great design of 2 iconic characters, and to me it's a really tough statue to beat.

Hulk and Wolverine aren't even 2 of my absolute favorite characters but to me that is just a great, great statue. One of the best I've ever seen them do.

this hulk just did :wink1: better pose, better sculpt(not overly exaggerated weird looking muscle anatomy) and better face sculpts. but to each their own.

I think the pose looks good on this new HULK. However, IMO the MAQ looks better in every other way. Especially the portrait. The MAQ is a much better buy if one is looking to add a 1/5 HULK to their collection.

Nah. My personal opinion is that this new hulk is better. In portrait and pose. I had the hulk/wolvie dio on po but canceled. I dont think any other ss dio/statue can beat that price also. The only gripe i had was hulks portrait everything else was superb. I thought of ordering it again but then this line was announced. Glad I did. As for the hulk com it never did anything for me. Wasnt fond of that landing pose and face.

Back