Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm such a sucker. I went in for a 4 month flex pay (Ex). It gives me time to think about it more and cancel if I change my mind. The payments start Jan 2018 and are $133. It's close to tax season anyways. The seam still pisses me off haha.

Well let's hope you don't owe this tax season. I am waiting until $125 rewards points convert this month until I order.

Still contemplating between this and Hulk vs Wolverine... but I really want to complete that avengers set.

So I guess , on paper I got it for less than 500$... But still, what a price!
b51b1c19ac454311be5f8d72703f2e81.jpg

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Why is the EX head classic when the kirby, thick forehead, more classic?

This confused me too. I feel like something happened to make them change this up. It makes no sense to have the modern look be the exclusive when you had 3 previous ones that did the opposite. Maybe they thought the classic wouldn't see? I really do like the modern sculpt a lot.

Why is the EX head classic when the kirby, thick forehead, more classic?

Im pretty confident they changed it up. No idea why tho. Also. I just noticed iron man is 1000 with 500 ex same as cap and thor 750 ex not sure reg. Hulk is TBD. Man are they gonna milk that hulk lol. 2500 at least?[emoji848]

Ok just noticed "ex classic". Thats not right lol. Now that i think about it I could have easily wait to get more RP. That modern/ ultimate head does nothing for me. Unless it resembles his buzzcut in ragnarok lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess , on paper I got it for less than 500$... But still, what a price!
b51b1c19ac454311be5f8d72703f2e81.jpg

Since i had the nrd ready for awhile and reward points of 91 im telling myself im only paying 444 for this piece [emoji28]

Since i had the nrd ready for awhile and reward points of 91 im telling myself im only paying 444 for this piece [emoji28]

Haha yes it makes feel more confortable, isn't it?

Is the TBD number is a common thing for a EX number? I always thought the number of the ex edition was set at the PO...

Really loving the Hulk from this line. Thor would be second damn... just loving the Hulk everything about it is perfect but that price is high. Not bad though I think it's set fairly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I really think I'm going to display the modern Hulk sculpt. It just seems to fit his body and tone to me. I have no clue how anyone will display these all together haha. That hulk is so booku.

I am sure it is... But even in that picture he looks pretty big. I mean the movie version is placed up higher on a mound of dirt and drones. But they don't look that much different.

I owned some mythos pieces ad the Punisher Comiquette.... they were all obviously smaller... This one... Not so much.

d50052647d124c097794132e3f727d28.jpg

Definitely 1/5

I am sure it is... But even in that picture he looks pretty big. I mean the movie version is placed up higher on a mound of dirt and drones. But they don't look that much different.

I owned some mythos pieces ad the Punisher Comiquette.... they were all obviously smaller... This one... Not so much.

Should have written definitely smaller. Maybe he's 1/5.5 scale. [emoji39]

Haha yes it makes feel more confortable, isn't it?

It takes a bit of the sourness away knowing seeing that price at 400, I keep telling myself that is the price I bought it for. I hate that SS knows we will not pass up on this even if they pulled a move like this. lol

I really like the ex portrait, that buzz cut just looks legit.

Back