Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you haven't seen the trialer for infinity. Go watch it. This armor looks like the one from the trailer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

WHOOHOOO CAP IS UP[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats if this what some have been wanting

marvel-captain-america-avengers-assemble-statue-feature-2003551.jpg

I Dig Cap and All but another version, does Randy Bowen work there now?

Lol. Well. I started collecting after kotobukiyas and bowens and sideshows comic avengers. So this to me is freaking awesome. I like how these 2 came out. Well the prototypes anyways. Im just afraid of hulks face[emoji28]

Lol. Well. I started collecting after kotobukiyas and bowens and sideshows comic avengers. So this to me is freaking awesome. I like how these 2 came out. Well the prototypes anyways. Im just afraid of hulks face[emoji28]

That's why I wasn't Slamming it + it looks Good,

Doesn't look bad at all. Better than the 600 price IS is asking for.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

EX is the way to go on this one. I wasn't crazy about how he looked on the earlier pics with the shield covering him up, but on a slight angle this will display well. Might be picking this, IM and Thor up. Probably out for Hulk since I might get Wolverine v Hulk.

These look great...if I was just starting a statue collection, these would be the perfect choice. 1/5 scale is a nice size plus it gives you more options for display purposes , never mind the fact that they look like they popped straight up from the comic books . :clap

15726509_10210349897682481_6368762974564318747_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind tha scale at all, but I think this Cap looks kind of bland. I love the character, but I'm just not feeling this one.

As a comiquette collector myself, I couldn't have been hapier about these 1/5 scales.

Because they've made a Classic Cap and Classic Iron Man before... so have a lot of their competitors.

These look great...if I was just starting a statue collection, these would be the perfect choice. 1/5 scale is a nice size plus it gives you more options for display purposes , never mind the fact that they look like they popped straight up from the comic books . :clap

15726509_10210349897682481_6368762974564318747_n.jpg

Hell yeah! I got the avengers koto but these are 1/10. So these will be perfect.

Back