Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think will be the first con or event where we can see prototypes of this?

No clue. :lol

Other than NYCC, SDCC, I can't think of the others at the moment. I know they exist, but can't remember the others SSC goes to. There's a few oversees that are pretty large that they hit up.

I bet whatever the next show is we should see them in display. Maybe with an unpainted thor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The IM/Namor Dio is smaller than 1/5

Right, I know that but it might go really well depending on how much bigger wolverine is compared to IM and Namor and how I display them together. Namor measures around 11 inches long. But that's kind of why I'm interested in these 1/5 pieces. I would really love if they just started doing 1/5 dios!!!!

There is a con in NY this weekend that I believe Sideshow is attending. I might be there Sunday. I'll post pics if this happens to be on display.

I bet whatever the next show is we should see them in display. Maybe with an unpainted thor

I agree with Ink on that one. Not sure you'll see an unpainted piece, but hopefully Thor is up for reveal soon.

I knocked $50 off the Iron Man with those International Coupons.

Makes a world of difference. Iron Man on flex pay for $274.99 after NRD

Every time an order ships from Sideshow I receive a thank you $25 courtesy coupon for my next purchase. I think these are to subsidize the increasing ship costs FedEx charges.

I received a coupon for my Dark Phoenix print and Green Goblin

I'm expecting another $25 coupon for Captain Marvel and $25 hopefully for Green Lantern

Saving those for Bane or Thanos

Ah, reward points. Love 'em.

I need to check mine out. I've been racking them up for quick some time.

Back