Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you or anyone post a true classic outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

MikeFichera--Cap-Classic-red-white-blue.jpg

It's that scale that I can't get over, but the detail looks stellar.

I like this better than IM.

Yeah the 1/5 Scale isn't for me but damn Cap is nice and I'm digging the IM look :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why do artists think they have to modify and change costumes that worked for forty years??

It's called Artistic License, that's BS for I'm going to give you my vision of it and is compounded by the Circle Jerk of other Artists who believe the same BS, even if it looks like Crap to the General Collecting Public, if that's any constellation, JMO

It's called Artistic License, that's BS for I'm going to give you my vision of it and is compounded by the Circle Jerk of other Artists who believe the same BS, even if it looks like Crap to the General Collecting Public, if that's any constellation, JMO

It's called "pass" by me.

The Cap looks great and that makes the Iron Man look better to me (for some reason). I will have to see how the other members of the team looks before deciding on this line.

I'm still a bit surprised by Sideshow's decision for this line. You don't see many Marvel 1:5th pieces from them lately.

Anyone see a problem with Ironman's left knee with respect to his left foot?

The left knee is twisting in and the left foot is twisting out. I just don't see how that can be physically possible.

Back