1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually pics start filtering through and the fb pages and then here from between 11pm and 1am. Try and stay up tonight.

He's there along with Beetlejuice.

11665373_10206133705157553_2397161416575368956_n.jpg
Judging by that pic looks like his shirt is torn and its sleeveless. Can't wait to see them from quality pics.

Glad to see the full figure is ready and Beetlejuice... really hope Sideshow gives us a fully loaded version of Ash. Most curious to see if the sculpt is home-run or a meh effort like Plissken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14596d87467096b22f7bf80d9d6d20db.jpg

Wow, man... really digging your customs. Where did you get the Ed sculpt from? Looks great :rock :rock :rock

Do you have a link to the seller... or auction? I really like the look of that sculpt, but haven't seen one offered before.

Not bad but it's a pass for me. Accesories are inaccurate and proportions of the chainsaw are off but if the head improves and there are a nice amount or extras I would change my mind

Do you have a link to the seller... or auction? I really like the look of that sculpt, but haven't seen one offered before.

The one I bought is 2-3 years before.
I don't remember a seller.
I'm sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a bit blah... a lot of it looks good, but the saw seems a bit off and the face is not 100%. But it's not the best photo so hopefully we'll get some really nice clear ones.

Don't like the Plissken body. More specifically the "fangs."

Yeah, the fangs bother me as well... I see what they were going for, but it didn't work :lol

Back