1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11695863_1175454812480184_3487167545159024390_n.jpg

looks good to me don't like the fangs either but other than that he looks pretty good im happy I didn't pay over a grand for a custom, because I originally wasn't going to wait for this

I'm a bit blah... a lot of it looks good, but the saw seems a bit off and the face is not 100%. But it's not the best photo so hopefully we'll get some really nice clear ones.

Yeah, the fangs bother me as well... I see what they were going for, but it didn't work :lol
There is enough good in this for me to get it (depending on price), but the design of the body draws your eyes to those points and it's a why the **** did they do that!

Seems like the sculpt is a bit too chiseld and idealized... but still very impressive overall. Depending on the price and what he comes with I may still buy him.

Looks good to me. It perhaps needs to be a bit bloodier and the saw blade looks a bit small but I think this is one I will get. Accessory wise I hope he has the book, his severed hand, Linda's severed head and the Kandarian dagger.

Both this and Beetlejuice have great outfits but not so great head sculpts. Sideshow still isn't up to par with Hot Toys in that department.

To me the sculpt doesn't look like a real person but more like a caricaturized version of Campbell. I'll see how I feel when the pre-order goes up but right now as much as I'd like him I'm not that into it.

Ash is growing on me... I assume some tweaks will happen, but I have a strong feeling I'll be picking him up.

Back