1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys don't suppose its all quiet on this front because they are waiting for the new Starz series, do you? Might be smart of them to try and piggy back off that hype.

You guys don't suppose its all quiet on this front because they are waiting for the new Starz series, do you? Might be smart of them to try and piggy back off that hype.

probably....I doubt see anything until SDCC if not after

Same. Even if the head sculpt is good they'll **** it up during production.
Not even thinking about any scars and blood, better avoid them.

I'm really hoping that he comes with the laughing deer head as an accessory.
That's probably my most wanted accessory outside of the obvious stuff.

image.jpg

Groovy!

Get prepared deadite heads! Your favorite chainsaw wielding hero is coming soon! Sideshow Collectibles’ Ash Sixth Scale Figure Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn will be hacking his way to Pre-Order in the future for cult classic fans! Going to Comic-Con in San Diego July 8 – 12th, 2015? Get yourself to the Sideshow booth to see this S-mart employee!

About damn time. I have been waiting. I got into this hobby late and missed some great figures and statues. This sucker is at the top of my list. I LOVE Evil Dead.

I am sure we won't see this go up for pre-order until Spooktacular

That doesn't even look like a completed Chainsaw... it looks like an unpainted mock-up. Still, I'm hoping to at least get some good upgrade parts for my custom figure.

View attachment 194560

Groovy!

Get prepared deadite heads! Your favorite chainsaw wielding hero is coming soon! Sideshow Collectibles’ Ash Sixth Scale Figure Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn will be hacking his way to Pre-Order in the future for cult classic fans! Going to Comic-Con in San Diego July 8 – 12th, 2015? Get yourself to the Sideshow booth to see this S-mart employee!

:panic: :panic:

Call me a cynic, but I wouldn't be shocked if that's all we got from SSC's production 'saw.

I'm not bothered by that.
I'm already expecting it to need a lot of work.:lol

Just hope there's a decent enough figure there to work on.

Hoping its good have a few evil dead customs it's all about the sculpt here hope they nail it.

Back