1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, nothing is probably better than concept art, since those are often deceptive.

vDaT8Yg.jpg

Alex does her best to answer what she can. I'm spoiled though. Most of my wants will never happen, or are happening but by the wrong company.

Last edited:
Hmm no new info on "Dead by Dawn" Ash. I just hope he comes with a lot of accessories, like an alternate "deadite" head portrait, loose Necronomican pages, Linda's pendant necklace, and some plates to break over his head.....

Looking at the new Indy pre-order pics, I can't help being reminded of Ash's ED II BD outfit. If they kept that level of sculpt, paint and clothing quality up for Ash, it could be a killer figure. Jason, too.

Looking at the new Indy pre-order pics, I can't help being reminded of Ash's ED II BD outfit. If they kept that level of sculpt, paint and clothing quality up for Ash, it could be a killer figure. Jason, too.

That's a great point... a lot of overlap between the two looks and the new body would work really well for Ash.

Yeah,Indy has me even more excited for the stuff that's been announced.
Ash,Beetlejuice,Jason etc

I just hope sideshow drops the separate eye thing they've been doing before they release these.

Back