Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just wait until discounts start popping up. Havent people smartened up yet? Sheesh. By pre ordering at these prices, youre telling sideshow its ok to raise prices. When they've pretty much been telling you that everything over $500 hasn't really been selling, when they give those discounts.

Wait, but chance missing the Ex selling out. I would only want this with the grenade launcher. I'm guessing this will be a high number but how long do Exclusives normally last for before sold out?

I ordered with $107 rewards, makes it easier to swallow. The film left me with mixed feelings but everything to do with Batman was excellent so no point me waiting for any discount codes

Wait, but chance missing the Ex selling out. I would only want this with the grenade launcher. I'm guessing this will be a high number but how long do Exclusives normally last for before sold out?

Wait for this to be coupon eligible and snag it with 5-10% discount. If it goes sold out before you can apply discount, jump immediatly on the waitlist and you're guaranteed a conversion. Don't listen to people bulls--tting about this going sold out yadda yadda, it won't happen.

Spidey, are you going to blindly defend SS everytime someone simply states the fact that SS products have become progressively overpriced. That is a fact man. If you have the money to blow, good for you. We in the US enjoy the freedom of speech.

I love how you pull out freedom of speech, which we backwards Northerns have too by the way as it makes the evenings in our igloos more exciting, as an excuse to state your opinion as a fact, and in order to get someone else to shut up. While you look at what I am doing as "blindly deffend"ing SSC, I see it as looking at a situation logically and seeing a possible solution. However, I do see how logic may be an alien concept to you as you would consider an price change from $350 to $500 a 200% price increase instead of the 50% price increase it actually is. Honestly, dude state your opinion and hell I will debate it as much as you want, but just be sure you realize that as the saying goes opinions are like *******...everyone has one, and I have asmuch right to keep stating my opinion as you do... If you don't like it put me on your ignore list.

Freedom of speech swings both ways. You have your opinion as to why prices are higher and in turn he can voice his on why that may not be the case.

Love when other Americans try to use the 1st amendment to shut someone else up on an open forum.

Lol... You made me smile m8.

Them jellies tho...

And another smile...lol

The movie made me feel like they filmed 20, 10 minute, clips and then jammed them all together. The flow and pace of the movie was crap. I also thought Lex was trying to be a Ledger Joker. I thought Ben was a bad ass Batman though! Dude got jacked for this movie! The work out scene reminded me of a Rocky montage...I loved it!! Superman was alright, same ol' same ol'. Wonder Woman, damn she's fine! Anyway...this statue is the **** and I will be ordering it. I know there will be a lot of goobers creaming their jeans over the light up eyes, but after I turn mine on once they will never shine again.

Anyone get a pop up discount code for the red son PFs?

Capes look so much better sculpted than fabric. This one looks like one of your moms cut up an old tablecloth and slapped it on the statue because you threw a tantrum and broke the really nice sculpted cape.

I am finding it hard to resist PO'ing this. Must resist for now.

Same. I wasn't able to secure good seats in my theater until the showing this coming Monday. Waiting at least until I've seen the movie. I'd also kind of like to see the edition size and not be a part of driving that size up by pre-ordering early. Plus, the 10% discounts have been spoiling me, so I may wait until he's discount eligible. Great looking piece though.

I love how you pull out freedom of speech, which we backwards Northerns have too by the way as it makes the evenings in our igloos more exciting, as an excuse to state your opinion as a fact, and in order to get someone else to shut up. While you look at what I am doing as "blindly deffend"ing SSC, I see it as looking at a situation logically and seeing a possible solution. However, I do see how logic may be an alien concept to you as you would consider an price change from $350 to $500 a 200% price increase instead of the 50% price increase it actually is. Honestly, dude state your opinion and hell I will debate it as much as you want, but just be sure you realize that as the saying goes opinions are like *******...everyone has one, and I have asmuch right to keep stating my opinion as you do... If you don't like it put me on your ignore list.

Lol... You made me smile m8.

And another smile...lol

A troll will always be a troll.

The movie made me feel like they filmed 20, 10 minute, clips and then jammed them all together. The flow and pace of the movie was crap. I also thought Lex was trying to be a Ledger Joker. I thought Ben was a bad ass Batman though! Dude got jacked for this movie! The work out scene reminded me of a Rocky montage...I loved it!! Superman was alright, same ol' same ol'. Wonder Woman, damn she's fine! Anyway...this statue is the **** and I will be ordering it. I know there will be a lot of goobers creaming their jeans over the light up eyes, but after I turn mine on once they will never shine again.

Well that's one view of the movie.

Here is another view:

1. The movie is complex with four major plots and a few minor ones.

2. The story, director, and movie film all started the 4 major plots and few minor ones to be separate, and then brilliantly blended them together to tell a much bigger story, so big in fact, that it was synergetic (for example the result of 3+1 is more than four). Each plot was part of the body of the story.

3. The title to the movie brilliantly and intellectually disguised what the real battle was ... that in fact it was not a battle of the physical. Rather, it was a battle between ideologies which grossly fueled paranoia, ego, horrific childhood experience, versus standing steadfast by principals which applied to a universal way of life for all people. Note, I was one of those people who went into the movie perturbed and a bit pissed off that two of my favourite superhero were being used to fight in an arena ... obviously, this is not the case, not even close.

4. The fact was the movie premiered on Good Friday was not a coincidence. I won't say why here as to not spoil it for those who have not seen it ... for those who have seen the movie they can pull the together the fact that the movie was purposely released Good Friday with the ending, and hence can now move throughout the movie in their mind with a depiction of Superman and what he stood for, and how he was tested on those principals.

This movie will become a literary piece. It took a lot of balls to put something like this out to the public in the domain of of the Superhero culture, and yes, they all (writers, directors, producers, work crews, and actors/sess) pulled it off BRILLIANTLY.

This is a great time to be a DC fan in sculpts. With SS, Prime 1, XM, and IA competing in the high end collectables, and being a Batman Superman fan there is finally choices, and a lot of great ones, to collect some meaningful sculpts in this area.

SS, this Batman Armored Sculpt is exquisite.

SS, the pricing for it ... it seems like gouging ... please provide an explanation if possible about what appears to be the ever so steady increase in prices over the inflation rate in the last 5 years.

SS, this Batman Armored Sculpt is exquisite.

SS, the pricing for it ... it seems like gouging ... please provide an explanation if possible about what appears to be the ever so steady increase in prices over the inflation rate in the last 5 years.

Batman tax.

But true, Capt. Marvel is phenomenal and VERY recent yet only $499.

Back