Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the film tonight. Need to let it digest a bit before I decide how much I liked it, though, Batman definitely stole the show for me and I can certainly see ordering this piece in the near future.

The movie was a cluster F... of epic proportions. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. So disappointed, and let down, though I kind of knew I was going to be. Still this is an awesome looking piece, and Batffleck was so FN harsh and awesome performance by Ben. I was definitely one of his supporters when he got the job. I'll consider this somewhere down the line, when it gets discounted. Would love to see him in regular costume PF format.

There's no shame showing my respect to THOSE who have EARNED it.

giphy.gif

I was pro Ben too and think he did an amazing job. Deserves his own movie... without Snyder at the helm.
Damn right! We need a Batman movie that happens BEFORE BvS during his 20ish years being the Knight of Gotham.

And yeah... Snyder out! He's done enought. Done an "ok job" but time to go BIG and regain the place Batman deserves in the Comic Book movie universe (à la Nolan's Dark Knight)!

I'm going to do a whole history of Batman display with this one, Keaton, Bale, West, Both comic versions, red son, Arkham asylum and whatever else comes out

Back