Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - probably in the $150 range for the unpainted set. 1 - Helmet and 2 - face plates that are interchangeable. It will key directly in to the body like the PF head does.

I will get a quote for the painted head this week.

Any updates on this custom portrait? I'd be interested.

Hey guys - probably in the $150 range for the unpainted set. 1 - Helmet and 2 - face plates that are interchangeable. It will key directly in to the body like the PF head does.

I will get a quote for the painted head this week.

From all the pictures so far, this guy makes every other PF (particularly female figures) look like kids. The screen shot of the presumed Margot Robbie Harley PF next to Armored Bats made Harley look so tiny.

Mine is on the way-be in hand Monday. For those who own it, does anyone know if it will fit on the bottom of Detolf with or without the EX hand?
Thanks!

Well, I just stumbled across this repaint on social media. Looks like there really is decent likeness under that horrible paint application. Guess I'm going to need to have mine repainted. ARGH... dammit Sideshow, you could have and SHOULD have done MUCH better on this portrait. Inexcusable.

I do not recall where I found this, but paint credit to Rafael Robledo Jr.

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-24 at 4.02.20 PM.jpeg

So, just like the Regular suit Batfleck PF, this one has a great sculpt covered by subpar paint app on the face.

I'll go check if Rafael Robredo has this on his Youtube yet.

Just opened mine up today. Is it me, or did anybody else have slight trouble putting him onto the base? I felt like I had to squeeze the legs together a bit to kind of force it in (in order to make both legs lock into place.)

Also, I'm pretty new to collectibles. But are these within normal imperfections? I'm okay with it I think, but just want some thoughts.

xilvyTr.jpg

MMQqV2G.jpg

93U0I4p.jpg

Back