Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A very thoughtful analysis on the statue Chris. I think I agree with you with regard to the likeness, the pose, and the cape. I love the light up eyes though. :lol I'm going to wait until after I see BvS before I decide whether to jump in. As divisive as the film is in terms of reception, I do like the look of the suit and would rather go with the PF over the Hoy Toys version.

In any case I've bookmarked your site. I'm really enjoying the content that I've read on it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very thoughtful analysis on the statue Chris. I think I agree with you with regard to the likeness, the pose, and the cape. I love the light up eyes though. :lol I'm going to wait until after I see BvS before I decide whether to jump in. As divisive as the film is in terms of reception, I do like the look of the suit and would rather go with the PF over the Hoy Toys version.

In any case I've bookmarked your site. I'm really enjoying the content that I've read on it so far!

Thanks a lot, bicoid! I haven't watched the movie yet, myself. Looking very much forward to that. Despite having been spoiled a bit already, and also the mixed reviews. I find myself thoroughly enjoying these kinds of movies no matter what.

Thanks for reading and bookmarking! I try and post new stuff from time to time. As my time allows. It's just a bit more time consuming that making quick posts on Facebook/Instagram etc. :)

Hope you enjoy! :)

No problem Chris. I haven't found many sites devoted to statue/collectibles so yours was a nice find!

Unfortunately I've been spoiled a little as well. The negative reviews have brought my expectations for BvS way down, but I'm going in with an open mind tonight.

No problem Chris. I haven't found many sites devoted to statue/collectibles so yours was a nice find!

Unfortunately I've been spoiled a little as well. The negative reviews have brought my expectations for BvS way down, but I'm going in with an open mind tonight.

I saw it on Monday before any reviews were out. I was expecting it to be a total train wreck so my expectations were incredibly low. For that reason I enjoyed the movie for what it was. I agree 100% with every criticism and have even more of my own. I think if you got n with high expectations you will be disappointed. Unless you're typically a fan of Sack Snyder films (I'm not). It's not Marvel quality by any stretch but I hope you enjoy.

This is a serious question and I am not being sarcastic... Does SSC still have to pay a likeness fee if the item does not look like the actor? This Batman and the Cap Winter Soldier look nothing (especially cap) like the actors. I still think they are great statues and I would not mind having them in my collection.. I am just wondering is SSC is doing this on purpose to avoid the fees... I mean they have done much better with likenesses in the past.

Nice but pass. Have to see the movie first, and even so, this version won't be around much. The main version don't look good at all.

Unless you're typically a fan of Sack Snyder films (I'm not). It's not Marvel quality by any stretch but I hope you enjoy.

I see what you did there. :lol

Honestly I liked MOS but I didn't love it. With Watchmen, I came around to loving it with repeat viewings. So I kind of know what to expect with his films. I'm just hoping the flaws with the film don't totally outweigh the positives. Like throwing the baby out with the bath water kind of thing.

In any case, this PF would look cool in my collection. Just gotta see the movie first and then decide.

Agreed, the cape looks really quite bad here.

I don't mind the wear but I wish it was actually black, or at least a darker grey.

Anyway, this statue looks awesome. It's been a while since I have had an instant crush on a Sideshow piece. Usually takes a while for it to grow on me.

This looks awesome. I need a Batman PF in my collection.. not sure if I should wait and see if they do a Miller style Batman, I've always like that style the best. I'm guessing they'll eventually do a regular suit movie version but I try to stay away from movie replicas ..although if they did something similar like the armored version then it's not so bad being its only his mouth. Hmm.

I see what you did there. :lol

Honestly I liked MOS but I didn't love it. With Watchmen, I came around to loving it with repeat viewings. So I kind of know what to expect with his films. I'm just hoping the flaws with the film don't totally outweigh the positives. Like throwing the baby out with the bath water kind of thing.

In any case, this PF would look cool in my collection. Just gotta see the movie first and then decide.

Watchmen extended edition was better than the theatrical edition for sure. But I find Snyder isn't good at directing the actors. He's good at explosions. The extended version of Batman v. Superman is supposed to be over 3 hours so maybe that'll fix a lot of the issues!

Watchmen extended edition was better than the theatrical edition for sure. But I find Snyder isn't good at directing the actors. He's good at explosions. The extended version of Batman v. Superman is supposed to be over 3 hours so maybe that'll fix a lot of the issues!

I am stunned that Warner Brothers doesn't realize they need a real story teller to launch things. I mean, Nolan, should have shown them that. Snyder can bring the visuals but he struggles to tell a story. I will be disappointed if they don't at least downsize his role and influence going forward.

This is pretty damn awesome. Going to be a lot of fans of TDKRs that buy this simply because that is the source material for the design

Back