Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnnit I'm opposed to actor related PF's, but... Like El says not immediate resemblance to Affleck, soooo.

Oh whom I kidding, this looks awesome.

However, I hope this isn't Sideshows answer to a Miller Bats :nono

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool but I don't collect movie statues. Nice to see SSC didn't miss the boat with this PF. They usually put up POs on movie based PFs well after the movie is actually released in theaters. They timed this one up really well.

I love how it borrows/steals from Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns, the gauntlets in particular remind me of Miller and even a bit of Capullo, this is a fantastic piece. Also the pose fits perfectly, I want

I agree. It doesn't scream "Batman vs Superman." It really reminds me more of a comic book interpretation rather than straight out of the movie.

I like this better than Hot Toys Armored Batman.

I will wait for in hand pics :lol

A long ways away... but I wouldn't be surprised to see this getting a discount down the road.

My god!!!! That's what I call a REALLY AWESOME surprise!!!!
And EX ordered!!! My Canadian wallet hurts!!! :gah:

Looks like its all one solid piece, the "swap out" hand I think is a misnomer. If you look at it, it appears the gun just slides into the right hand. Non Ex pieces will have a hand that looks like its missing something.

Looks like its all one solid piece, the "swap out" hand I think is a misnomer. If you look at it, it appears the gun just slides into the right hand. Non Ex pieces will have a hand that looks like its missing something.

Not true, on the ex hand you can see the index finger is extended, therefore it is a swap out hand/forearm

Back