Sideshow and Hot toys figures at Disneyland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there today, I took a few photos I'll post but they actually took the figures just put them on the shelf. Yesterday I was surprised they had all their weapons and were untouched, today C-3PO is missing fingers, and all the figures were robbed of their accessories except the stormtrooper with the shield. I kinda saw that coming.

Interesting, I was there last Friday and didn't really think about the potential for that to happen. Everything on display seemed complete at the time.

ya its pretty sad. even the hoth leia that was in the glass case the day before was removed and places in the open, she lost her accessories too.
I asked if they put them in back but they just said people tole them. pretty sad

People took the accessories? Aren't they all behind glass? Was there last month and I saw Yoda was missing but I noticed he'd fallen behind his display.

no they actually took them out
and the next day put cases over the bottom ones like jawas and stormtroopers
but if you look at the ones in the center case as well they are now all missing items and displayed very sloppy
20180530_195403.jpg

That's very sad people stole the accessories from the figures. Why would they display them like that? The set up in Disney world had glass cases with locks on them so that no one could steal the figures or accessories. Only things out in the open are the boxes but they had enough employees looking out. Out in the open is asking for trouble just a damn shame.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

lol no one can get rid of the TFA stuff. It reminds me of how hard it was for stores to clearance out he Phantom Menace stuff from Hasbro lol

Back