Sideshow and Hot toys figures at Disneyland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed them at WDW and Universal in FL......prices were crazy high. But Universal had alot of figure...was vey cool to see them all in one place.

Just a hint, you can use Disney Visa rewards dollars in all Disney stores. Thats how I got my Rey and BB8 for free.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which Sixth Scale did WDW have? I'm going in May and hoping for a few cool figures that might already be sold out on Sideshows website. Is Hoth Han and Luke still available?

You also get the Passholders discount on the figures which makes the price a little easier to swallow.

We have Disneyland season passes and are probably going there tomorrow so I'll check and take some pictures. We try to always go when I am off and it rains.

That would be great Kibishii. Very interested in those pics. Anything from Rogue One would be appreciated.

WDW had a nice selection, but nothing too old. I suspect local scalpers will be watching the Launch Bay closely.

I was more surprised to see the latest releases there....they had the entire line of TFA , even a few before Sideshow ....not sure how they managed that... They also had sold out figures of the original Han and Chewie.......

To be honest Universal had a better overall selection....save SW frachise. They are scattered through out the stores thou.

They also had alot of other cool props and products from various figure lines.....

Universal had a better selection? I only remember them having Marvel Hot Toys and even then they were like $200 overpriced.
WDW was much better, only $20 more on each figure. They also had a better set up, after you walk out of that awesome costume exhibit then see all those wonderful Hot Toys you can't resist lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great Kibishii. Very interested in those pics. Anything from Rogue One would be appreciated.
I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted, so I just took a handful. I didn't see Hot Toys Rogue One. Sorry for the crappy pictures; I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off on my wife's camera.
View attachment 331500View attachment 331501View attachment 331502View attachment 331503View attachment 331504View attachment 331505View attachment 331506View attachment 331507View attachment 331508

We have Disneyland season passes and are probably going there tomorrow so I'll check and take some pictures. We try to always go when I am off and it rains.

Thanks Kibishii, was just interested in any pics of the figures available. Always interesting !

Universal had a better selection? I only remember them having Marvel Hot Toys and even then they were like $200 overpriced.
WDW was much better, only $20 more on each figure. They also had a better set up, after you walk out of that awesome costume exhibit then see all those wonderful Hot Toys you can't resist lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this is what I said. US had Marvel, and some Aliens, Predator, Terminator 1/6 . They are scattered through out the park in different stores.

The Terminator ones were obviously outside the Battle across Time.

And also, obviously, no SW Hot Toys would be found in US. Only WDW, and only at Launch Bay...for now. Once Star Wars land opens....I am sure they will dedicated a spot for high end SW collectables for Dad's while visiting with the kids......after all he hold the wallet in most cases.

Has anyone been to Disney World in the last month or so? Do you remember which older Sideshow figures were available? I'm hoping for Hoth Luke and Hoth Han at least. I'm going the first week of May and crossing my fingers I'll score something good.

Yes i was there about a month ago to hollywood studios orlando, lunch bay. they have a decent selection. I did see hoth luke, hoth han and ton tons there. but i go to disney all the time, things tend to come and go there. you could easily see something one month then next month its gone.

Yes this is what I said. US had Marvel, and some Aliens, Predator, Terminator 1/6 . They are scattered through out the park in different stores.

The Terminator ones were obviously outside the Battle across Time.

And also, obviously, no SW Hot Toys would be found in US. Only WDW, and only at Launch Bay...for now. Once Star Wars land opens....I am sure they will dedicated a spot for high end SW collectables for Dad's while visiting with the kids......after all he hold the wallet in most cases.

Provided the kids are 15 and under, per HT's recommendation :lecture

At least I think it's 15 if I recall.

Do you mean the 1:6 Tauntaun? Do you remember the price? I thought that piece was long sold out and beyond my reach.

When I was last there I was going to perchance the Sand Trooper but I quickly looked online to see what Sideshow was selling it at. The Launch Bay wanted $40 more than what Sideshow had it listed for. So I passed on it and ordered it online. Plus I was able to get a coupon code for $25 off.

anyone have current photos of the sideshow / hot toys figures in the Disneyland launch bay?
ill be there in October, ill also update the post once i go.

Back