Premium Format Sideshow amazing spider-man 2 collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is getting to be an expensive looking year if these all come out. New Vader, Aquaman, Confirmed Dark Seid and now Spider-man? Geez

Considering only half of what was teased last year came out, among other teasers for product that never made it, history says we won't see all of these released in 2015. We'll see.

I'm excited to see which Spidey it'll be. If it's comic Spidey I'm wondering if it's a comic faithful interpretation of the classic costume, or if SS did their own thing to it like with Allied Cap, or if it's a different costume from the comics.

I love my Comiquette but I'm not hoping this one is "better" or "worse" than it, I hope it's just amazing in its own right, and a completely different concept since the JSC was too similar.

You can trust me guys!

Spidey comics version in the Premium Format Figure line is coming tomorrow.

theres a new Marvel Project in the lines of Campbell line to be announced as well, not getting any idea what it could be, some 1/5 scale or bust??

Yeah its probably black cat.

But peedi, those other ones were things that license wise; they ditched. I guess Marvel movie ones are done, hobbit, and I think they are done with DC gaming. All these that are announced, I can definitely see them going through with them all, 100%.

Yeah its probably black cat.

But peedi, those other ones were things that license wise; they ditched. I guess Marvel movie ones are done, hobbit, and I think they are done with DC gaming. All these that are announced, I can definitely see them going through with them all, 100%.

Def no hobbit but Arkham is still in the pipeline.

Just wait for the tease Spidey...

Then again they will probably just show a drawing of a web :slap

I hate waiting for teases .... And you are probably right they will probably just have a web. Though I am wondering if this WAS what they were going to do for the movie PF just changed to a comicbook one.

After playing Ultimate Spider-Man, I got a list such as:
Ben Reilly Spidey
Bulletproof Spidey
Big Time Stealth Spidey
Symbiote
Iron Spider
Classic
Future Foundation
Battle Damage
classic with Web wings

Or some companion pieces like Spider Gwen or Spider Girl (Mj♡)

I would lover a museum pose! If they do dynamic, it will just be another one of him perched, with him shooting. I want something epic!

Spider-Man.jpg

Im not sure what a museum pose is limited to, but something semi-dynamic like Doc's pic ^ would be a median. For Spidey just to be standing there would be boring and outta character imo. I hope its full dynamic, but then again I missed the last two PFs.

Back