Premium Format Sideshow amazing spider-man 2 collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news!!! :rock First we hear of the Keaton Batman, then the Christopher Reeve reveal a few days ago...and now this! These 3 PFs alone will be great additions to those collecting movie based characters :exactly:

I wish they would give more info. Collectibles could be anything. It could be a keychain! :lol

Well none of their movie PF's have been good to me for a long time now, so hopefully they don't screw it up.

Other than the Hulk which was a Maquette and undoubtedly Sideshows best representation of the movie Avengers thus far, what other Avengers based PFs have we had so far? Captain America First Soldier, Black Widow and Thor...hmmm, I certainly hope their movie Avenger PFs get better:exactly:

SS need to make their maguettes human character as good as HT, or else super easy pass...

Give me Spidey, Electro, Rhino, Goblin....

Heck, let's even go back to ASM and give me Lizard and I want a civilian Peter. :rock

WOOOO! Bring it on! :yess: :panic: :hi5:

Hopefully it's an Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF!!!!!!!! :pray:

Like Bill said there's no Hot Toys logo so a PF of Garfield Spidey is what I'm hoping for... not Dioramas, smaller scale statues, anything with MechaRhino or Jamie Foxx Electro, probably not Harry Goblin, either. Just a 1/4 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 PF

Only thing that has me worried beyond not being a PF is that they announced the Hobbit license last year, too, and unless I'm forgetting something, 2/3 Hobbit movies are out and SS hasn't made anything available yet. Then again, the IM3 stuff from SS wasn't available until months after the DVD release..hopefully the wait for ASM2 stuff isn't as long.

Give me Spidey, Electro, Rhino, Goblin....

Heck, let's even go back to ASM and give me Lizard and I want a civilian Peter. :rock

There was the Logan PF, the 1st Marvel PF...I'd scoop up a Peter Parker PF if they ever did one, but for that I'd prefer a comic version as much as I think Andrew Garfield is good for the role.

The announcement says Collectibles so we'll probably get several characters but we'll have to wait and see what format they come in.

There was the Logan PF, the 1st Marvel PF...I'd scoop up a Peter Parker PF if they ever did one, but for that I'd prefer a comic version as much as I think Andrew Garfield is good for the role.

The announcement says Collectibles so we'll probably get several characters but we'll have to wait and see what format they come in.

Like you said, as long as we get a Spidey PF, I'll be happy. (Which should be guaranteed.)

Back