Premium Format Sideshow amazing spider-man 2 collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted Rocket and Star-Lord have cancelled!!! What are they playing at over there? No AOU PF's either? Worst news ever! That means no Winter Soldier PF either :( Devastating news

Igo said they "might" still be able to release the Winter Soldier PF. But something happened over there to cause some so many cancellations. They've got the Fett PF on the way so maybe they cancelled all 1/4 licenses to focus on SW.

Igo said they "might" still be able to release the Winter Soldier PF. But something happened over there to cause some so many cancellations. They've got the Fett PF on the way so maybe they cancelled all 1/4 licenses to focus on SW.

Seems crazy to cancel MCU stuff though surely? That must be one of the biggest Franchises out there, and will continue to get bigger for at least another 5 years with phase 3.

Fingers crossed for a Winter Soldier but I wont hold my breath then :(

Man they're canceling Everything. I heard they won't be doing LotR either

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Too bad if this one is canceled. It was the only comic movie PF I would really consider, as I think it could easily be an improvement on the best comic 1/4 scale statues out there if done right.

Just asked about this while inquiring another issue...

Me: Has the ASM2 PF been cancelled as it's been removed from the 'Coming Soon' section?

Sideshow Kathy: that doesn't mean it's not still in the works
please stay tuned to our newsletter and follow us on facebook for procuct updates

Same old answer but really what else can they say lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wrote today by SS Alex.

"As for the new Spider-Man piece…that would be at the soonest…sometime in 2015 but would be even beyond 2015. I just do not know the release schedule of items until we're REALLY close to a release date. "

Hope this isn't cancelled as this would be just about the only MCU/movie PF I would get because it would still work as a comic PF as well. I have the Hulk Maquette too for this very same reason.

Just because it's been removed doesn't mean it's totally cancelled though so let's hope.

Back