Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Warrior--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Very happy with that ES for this expensive piece.

Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette Q1 2010

Had a quick look and a search and there isn't any topics on this, so I thought I would start a new one.

Is anyone getting this maquette? I have ordered mine and looking forward to it's arrival sometime in the first quarter of 2010. Looks pretty big (23" tall), but it's not cheap at 800USD. I'm thinking I might have it next to the monitor as a mascot for the imminent Aliens Vs Predator videogame. This will be my first Sideshow piece.

Can't wait...

7220press01001.jpg

7220press04001.jpg

All I have to do now is find the long lost 1/4 Queen Bust, rare as hen's teeth Dog Alien Maquette, and a nice big Predator piece and then I might be done...

Well, the thread title really didn't clarify what it was about, so I've gone ahead and corrected that as well, plus the first post image links are dead which won't help either.

Does anyone know if the scale will be in line with the just released Queen Alien Maquette? Thanks for your help!

No, this is huge like the Predator maquette, and is in scale with all the 1/4 Premium Format figures. The Queen diorama is less than 1/6 scale, but the old Queen bust is in this same scale. And I really wish I hadn't sold that one since I now have this coming.

Does anyone know if the scale will be in line with the just released Queen Alien Maquette? Thanks for your help!

No, this is huge like the Predator maquette, and is in scale with all the 1/4 Premium Format figures. The Queen diorama is less than 1/6 scale, but the old Queen bust is in this same scale. And I really wish I hadn't sold that one since I now have this coming.

SilentSurfer is correct.

The Queen dio is in scale with the original ALIENS dio, not with this maquette.

Just bumpin' a cool old thread.
These are supposed to be shipping next month.
So who's waiting for one?????
I'm FKN" hanging..:D

Wish harder DAMN IT...:lol

this statue is gonna be killer but as much as i LOVE the ALIENS, i would rather have all 4 Turtles in comiquette form.

plus, i don't have too many other 1/4 scale pieces so, the tutles suited me and my collection better.

I may try to pick this up at a later date, depending on in-hand pics and $$$$ :(

Fair enogh Bezzerkerr, the TMNT's are indeed very cool and as
much as I would love to have the 4 of them I have to control
my self from collecting another line.
I always told my self I would never collect Marvel and now I have
3 pieces...:slap. When is it going to end..:lol

Fair enogh Bezzerkerr, the TMNT's are indeed very cool and as
much as I would love to have the 4 of them I have to control
my self from collecting another line.
I always told my self I would never collect Marvel and now I have
3 pieces...:slap. When is it going to end..:lol

it's never going to end...like the neverending story, and that's how Sideshow likes it!

attachment.php

Back