Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more photos of just the Alien Warrior...
war5.jpg

Wow, great angle!
Got my notice today too, should be in my hands on Monday - Friday if I'm lucky!

Thanks, Vince..
The Predator is definitely larger in scale..no doubt.
The P1 was also more expensive if I remember correctly. Overall- yes the alien is a bit on the smaller side..but they can still be displayed together and look great!

Can't wait to see for myself.
I think it's a bit a shame they are not in scale with eachother...

BUt we'll see ...

Mr Bungle
Bathurst,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
7220 PC 1 1 0 $799.99 $799.99
Alien Warrior Maquette
------------
Sub Total: $799.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $25.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $824.99

Yep, $25 for me too. I'm just north of Canberra.

It's almost unbelievable, I've been slapped with 117 bucks for a single 12" fig from SS in the past.

I guess this one was already in the shipper... So those dudes boxing stuff and scrunching a bit a brown paper into the top at the SS warehouse must charge like $200 an hour aye? :rotfl

Yeah it was going to cost $56 to post The Punisher Midgequette and this cost over half that. This is much appreciated compared to the $300 ship the Predator Maquette days!

I dont get this:confused: don't shipping costs get calculated by size
and weight:huh so how do the prices vary so much?? and we're not
just talking a few bucks. Its as if someone is just pulling prices
out of their ASS and calling it a day. Rant over..:D

$25 shipping to Australia for the Alien maquette
is almost to good to be true.
The only reason I can think of why it would be so cheap is that
its coming direct from the manufacturer (China) and not the US
warehouse....But I could be wrong.

Since the closure of the EU warehouse larger parcels have become cheaper to ship and smaller parcels dearer in comparison.

My maquette is on its way to me. Should be delivered by tomorrow. Only problem is, will I be here to receive it?

At any rate: :blissy :blissy :blissy

If a piece is large enough to be considered Freight, the rates somehow get cheaper for some reason. Remember, PumpkinHead and the Predator maquette both shipped for FREE! Don't know why that is, but perhaps the lower rates apply with this jumbo box. Too bad it wasn't free shipping though. Would have compensated for the tax I have to pay living in Southern Cali. Damn!

Yep, just checked my shipping invoice.

Sub Total: $799.99
Discount: - $336.45 (rewards points)
Freight: $16.32
Sales Tax: $38.25
------------
Invoice Total: $518.11

Nice shipping; terrible taxing. I need to move to Nevada. No state tax there. Wouldn't get taxed by Sideshow outside Cali anyway.

Yep, I like living just over the border from the high taxes, and getting my shipments in two days usually. Oh, but the wait on this maquette is starting to kill me. Wish I didn't have to go to study group tomorrow, since I might miss FedEx. Probably leave a note on the door, asking him to return at a certain time with a tip as incentive. I really want this statue now.

Yep, I like living just over the border from the high taxes, and getting my shipments in two days usually. Oh, but the wait on this maquette is starting to kill me. Wish I didn't have to go to study group tomorrow, since I might miss FedEx. Probably leave a note on the door, asking him to return at a certain time with a tip as incentive. I really want this statue now.

Lucky indeed..
no sales tax, cheap shipping and fast delivery :rock :rock :rock

Got it a few hours ago. I'd seen it at SDCC, but I forgot just how big this thing really is. The thread pics just don't do its size justice. Great piece. That earthquake we had last night is my biggest fear with this piece though. Considering the weight of it, it sure doesn't have a very wide base and the wait tends to pull to the front because of the pose. Plans to set him atop my triple decker computer desk got shaken right out of my mind, for sure. I'll take pics later. I'm busy painting another total custom HT Pred.

Felmar,

So, you now Rick too, huh? Yes, my Pred went to a good home. Rick is a great guy. Carlos and I are pretty good friends too. I think there's probably quite a community of collectors all in SoCal here with us. If I had a bigger place I'd invite everybody over so we could all geekout.

Congrats..will be looking forward to your pics soon :D
Yea, I've dealt with Rick before...he's top notch...he came over several weeks ago and dropped off some pedestals for me...we should all have a GTG :banana

I down for the GTG!!!! I'll bring the BEER!!! A lot of BEER!!!!

Last edited:
CFly posted pictures on SF and compared the head to the CM one. Looks to be a nice size maquette.

Back