Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow have DC License!

:lol :lol :lol

I wonder if Sideshow would be kind enough to give us this...

image-postrsupgrlah-0-watermark.jpg

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Cyborg is the ____ing man. I would happily take a Cyborg from FLASHPOINT, Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Abin Sur, the whole deal for that matter.

flashpoint3c+barry+cyborg+batman.jpg

Besides the regular line-up of DC heroes and villains, I'm hoping they do characters like Swamp Thing and Sandman.

Hmmm... hope this doesn't mean they'll be releasing figures with the ____ty 13" DCD bodies :lol

Sideshow Collectibles will produce limited edition art prints and high-end 1/6 scale articulated figures. These all-new collectible lines will complement the robust offerings available from DC Direct.

given the gore group loves bad guys, I'm really hoping we finally get a high end Batman Rogue Gallery line.. either 1:6 or 1:4 :peace

With Sideshow's competition, DCD have BETTER kick up their game to the 9th degree or they will be gone and quick

There isn't any competition. DCD hasn't issued a new 1:6 figure in over a year, their last couple of 1:2 busts have been delayed left and right and the last two 1:4 PF are beyond ____ty. I'm wondering though if SSC will focus on new costumes so they can issue the same characters that DCD has in multiple formats and offer them as companion pieces....

Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! Smallville figures please!

Great news! So excited!!!! Im broke!

Hell yes!!! I am totally on board with that!
in order from most wanted to least:

1. Clark Red Leather Blur Jacket S10
2. Green Arrow V1/V2
3. Clark Red Demin Jacket/Blue Shirt
4. Lex
5. Kara
6. Impulse
7. Clark Blur S9
8. General Zod Black Leather Jacket/Red Shirt (Salvation)
9. Lois
10. Doomsday
11. Black Canary
12. Aquaman
13. John Jones (Absolute Justice)
14. Cyborg
15. Hawkman

now all we need is the bladerunner licence....make it so sideshow :D

Quoted for truth and super happy that sideshow got the dc license cant wait for them to make a batman pf :yess:

Alex Ross styled PF stuff would be pretty sweet. Like I need more figures to buy.

Back