Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the lookout for an Airborne, gotta get one in the collection as his design has really grown on me.

He is very cool, I'll post a pic of him in my set up tomorrow. He's actually my 9th clone...even though I said I'd never buy a clone!!!!

Better late than never! I got this guy on Friday and only got put him on my shelf tonight. I love how different he looks compared to my other clones.

ujujuha4.jpg

Great group shot there J. Is that a packing insert/form in the background? Very clever idea. :clap

Thanks Outlander, Yep its just some packing cardboard sprayed silver. I had to hide the wires from the lights in the back of the cabinet so I stuck it in there to cover them over.

Was there not an airborne 'Commander' in the ROTS movie that reported back to Cody? Thought his name was "Commander Fox?"

Resurrecting an oldie but goodie here-

Snapped a couple of new shots of this awesome trooper I thought I'd share-

AIRBOURNE-09.jpg

AIRBOURNE-08.jpg

This trooper is still as amazing as the day it was released. Sideshow really did a great job with these back in the day.

Awesome work on the clones even though they missed quite a few opportunities to release more aliens in that period. Having them led by a updated Hot Toys Anakin or Obi-Wan will look even sweeter.

Hi people.
Along with Bly, Cody, Neyo and the Veteran, this is one of the clones I got.
Before unleashing him, are there any other tips/tricks/flaws/fixes/customizations/best practices/whatever regarding this figure that you, savvy clone-owning veterans might want to share with us new guys?
Thanks to you all.
Best,
m.

Not a collector of clones, but those and this one certainly looks very good even today.

Back