Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this guy on Wednesday, should be here any time now. Can't wait!

Edit: Apparently the chuckelheads at UPS think that "2nd. Day Air" for an item ordered and shipped on a Wednesday means it can be delivered on a Monday. And calling them is pointless as you get an automated response with an ambiguous "it's on it's way to you".

Last edited:
I ordered this guy on Wednesday, should be here any time now. Can't wait!

Edit: Apparently the chuckelheads at UPS think that "2nd. Day Air" for an item ordered and shipped on a Wednesday means it can be delivered on a Monday. And calling them is pointless as you get an automated response with an ambiguous "it's on it's way to you".
LOL Try dealing with American Airlines in a Mortuary Business... It's worse... :lol

Another pic of mine
IMG_0243_zps175d2ad0.jpg

Whoa, that looks friggin' awesome!

One more flex pay and this guy will be mine! :yess:

I just got mine today (Merry Christmas to me).

I think it looks really good....but I am ready for some new "non-clone" figures. It also drives me a little nuts when they put pistols in as accessories but no holsters.

Anyone else notice lately the boxes are a little flimsier and no longer glossy? Sideshow trying to save money?

In any event....I like him a lot.

20121224_153323_zpsff43f620.jpg

20121224_154013_zps6eb4d800.jpg

I just got mine today (Merry Christmas to me).

I think it looks really good....but I am ready for some new "non-clone" figures. It also drives me a little nuts when they put pistols in as accessories but no holsters.

Anyone else notice lately the boxes are a little flimsier and no longer glossy? Sideshow trying to save money?

In any event....I like him a lot.

20121224_153323_zpsff43f620.jpg

20121224_154013_zps6eb4d800.jpg
Don't give

The holsters miss does get me. Where do you put them when not in use?

Mine finnaly arrived about a half hour ago and he is very cool.

100_1294_zps5f4c194c.jpg
[/IMG]

I threw a Phase 2 bucket on him to see what it would look like.

100_1295_zps3af69f75.jpg
[/IMG]

And here is my squad so far, Cmd. Cody arrives tomorrow.

100_1296_zps055e2d3c.jpg
[/IMG]

I am a little disappointed that the vents on the side of the helmet are painted on,but all in all a great figure.

Last edited:
Nice photos. Thanks for throwing on that phase 2 bucket. Wondered what it would look like.

Alainator, jedibear, watermelon, spiderrogue, Greejo, Vonhahn, and jjohnson77, great shots guys, thanks for sharing. :duff
My Airborne Trooper is coming 1/3/2013, so I'll be starting the year off with a bang. :yess:

Last edited:
Put them in the shoulder bag...

That is what I have a Jack bag for. But still Jack has a Hostler. Think about it. Who goes out with a handgun without a hostler? I rifle sure, handgun no.

Everytime TA does a bread down and the clone has a hostler I buy it and I buy it fast.

Sun hit this trooper just right on the shelve this morning...

AIRBORNE-12_zps651de18e.jpg

Wish more folks in here would've posted shots of this one...looking at my collection of troopers here, this one really stands out from the pack....fast becoming one of my favorites.

Great figure, Sideshow...

Agreed, Sideshow has really got these armored figures down! Love the clones and this one is a great addition! Only had to make minor adjustment on the Kama. The posted pictures are great next to the first 212th trooper. Wish I had started collecting Sideshow a little sooner. I missed the first couple of clones in the line. Besides getting gouged on eBay, anyone have a suggestion/ recommendation on finding older figures. My quest includes above mentioned 212 trooper, shocktrooper and 501st.

Troopers are looking good, men....

Here's mine tending to a fallen comrade....

AIRBORNE-010.jpg

Agreed, Sideshow has really got these armored figures down! Love the clones and this one is a great addition! Only had to make minor adjustment on the Kama. The posted pictures are great next to the first 212th trooper. Wish I had started collecting Sideshow a little sooner. I missed the first couple of clones in the line. Besides getting gouged on eBay, anyone have a suggestion/ recommendation on finding older figures. My quest includes above mentioned 212 trooper, shocktrooper and 501st.

Be patient and be dilligent. Even on ebay, these troopers come up at reasonable prices from time to time.

Back